Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IRAN ASKS AIRLINES To AVOID WESTERN PART OF IRAN tonight.

@Karakol96 it's happening

i hope i get nuked

Israel is not ready, they shall taste HARD punishement, i count on Iran on that

HAHAHAH LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Chadstralian CHANG @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @VideoGameCoper ,@Da_Yunez @Anarcho Nihilist @WizardofSoda @ethniccel1

@lazy_gamer_423
@Sloth22
@Made in Heaven
@VersoffenerAssi

:feelzez:
End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

Last edited:
@WizardofSoda GTFIH.

The supreme leader has said in his speech today that we shouldn't get affected by the enemy's psychological warfare, and that surrendering to the enemy will bring God's wrath. He has said the enemy is not as strong as it pretends.

And Hamas apparently has said they won't take part in tomorrow's negotiations.

Something's 'bout to happen it seems.

The supreme leader has said in his speech today that we shouldn't get affected by the enemy's psychological warfare, and that surrendering to the enemy will bring God's wrath. He has said the enemy is not as strong as it pretends.

Lifefuel. Thank God khamenei isn't listening to your cucked president. And he is right about israel not being as strong as people say.

Who knows, something could happen something couldn't

Something might finally occur

Has anything such as this occurred in Irans past? Good way of telling would be comparing it to certain events historically & noticing the correlations

Has anything such as this occurred in Irans past? Good way of telling would be comparing it to certain events historically & noticing the correlations
True.

I'm not sure but his speeches are always hints to what he wants to happen.
When he says don't be afraid of the enemy's psychological warfare it means he intends or at least wishes to do military action.

I'm not sure but his speeches are always hints to what he wants to happen.
Any other examples?

And this is what every leader does, they provide sort of "clues" or "breadcrumbs" which only a few such as us can pick up on & follow.
When he says don't be afraid of the enemy's psychological warfare it means he intends or at least wishes to do military action.
Yeah could indicate he's prepping the populace for a drawn-out conflict

Is the edging finally over:giga::whatfeels:??

Yeah could indicate he's prepping the populace for a drawn-out conflict
Meh. I don't think Iran will get directly involved. Hezbollah might do something, Iran will stay out of it. But they have also said that they won't let Hezbollah fight alone. So who knows.

Is the edging finally over:giga::whatfeels:??
I hope so. I'm tired, but I can see why they might be doing this. O r/israel many people mentioned how it's hurting them mentally. Many are going to therapists, because, they can't handle the stress. Nasarallah said this is part of the revenge.

@supersoldier thoughts?

I hope so. I'm tired, but I can see why they might be doing this. O r/israel many people mentioned how it's hurting them mentally. Many are going to therapists, because, they can't handle the stress. Nasarallah said this is part of the revenge.
What fucking babies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. "The countries our country is bullying and terrorizing are speaking out against that and threatening to strike back, I'm so terrified:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

What fucking babies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. "The countries our country is bullying and terrorizing are speaking out against that and threatening to strike back, I'm so terrified:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!"
I mean tbh, living knowing that you might be the unlucky, one who dies has to be stressful.

it's gonna be an intimidating fart by iran