Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story iran a stop sign in front of a cop today

am i crazy or stupid?

• crazy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • stupid

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • go, go, go speed racer!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • im a dirty pirate and i like to steal

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • doctors steal, here's your bill!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
On my fully loaded recumbent scooter bicycle thing...

I had a heavy load of dog food and canned food and if i stopped i would have had a hard time starting because it's hard to build up speed on a uphill. Especially with that much weight.

So i ran the stop sign on the wrong side of the road and cut through a parking lot and had to go the wrong way on the road - on the shoulder - because of freakishly high traffic! The cop was talking to another cop so their cars blocked me from their mirror views lol!

Anyway, i made it home with all the doggy food and stuff ok. But it was exciting for a few minutes. We only have one main stop sign in town! So running it was tricky. Lucky they were busy blathering to each other and ignored me.

The bike-thing is like a 18 wheel truck in that you have to keep the momentum high. My bike is 12 feet long with the trailer!...

I hate to ride like a madman but it's easier to go than it is to stop and then struggle to go. I look like a fool when struggling on that thing.

Based and scooterpilled

didn't bother reading because I won't be able to make sense of it

Me no like stopsigns . and ye when u carrying all dat its understandable u kepth driving lol

@LastGerman thoughts?

AB9D7F9A B0FD 41E9 B42D 3A9A86DD9476
ThugMaxxxes me

Me no like stopsigns . and ye when u carrying all dat its understandable u kepth driving lol
Thanks bro. It only has two speeds, 0 or 25mph!
@LastGerman thoughts?
He should motorized bicyclemaxx! Ngl tbh ded srs!
No. I'm sorry for making it too complicated. Pls fgv me.
EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WAY! I GOT TO FEED MY DOGGY!

Right. He should get him a moped, the official incel motorbike. lol

Right. He should get him a moped, the official incel motorbike. lol
So many good points to them...

Cheap to own and fix.
Less paperwork and fees. (I pay nothing in my state! But i have the safety shit anyway. But since i never go over 30mph - the speed limit for them - i don't wear my fancy helmet.)
Exercise!
Fresh air!
Mostly fun!
Just enough danger to feel alive!
Easy to die if TRUCKMAXX.
did you drift the corner
No. I planned it. To avoid their mirrors.

Thanks bro. It only has two speeds, 0 or 25mph!

No. I'm sorry for making it too complicated. Pls fgv me.

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WAY! I GOT TO FEED MY DOGGY!
Gotta balance da food

Gotta balance da food
Yeah. The trailer is single wheel.

While the bike is very long, it's also very narrow. If my shoulders fit through a hole the bike will fit. Great for narrow shoulder riding in traffic.
It is Over
Long over

Took me like 4 times to read the title to comprehend it because of iran (thought u were talking about the country)

Took me like 4 times to read the title to comprehend it because of iran (thought u were talking about the country)

I like to be silly. It's my only good cope.

You need a permit to ride a moped?

In Germany yes. You literally need a licence for everything here and it is even quite expensive as well.

In Germany yes. You literally need a licence for everything here and it is even quite expensive as well.
To ride a motorcycle here requires a regular car license as well. Perhaps it's similar there? Maybe an electric bike is less paperwork? Under 250 watts i think? Not sure.
But a under 50cc scooter or moped is free to drive here. But they can only go 30mph as top speed.

go, go, go speed racer!