Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media IRA Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Trapmetalcel
★★★★★

@La Grande Infamie @DarkStar @Chudpreet @NearEnd @FuckYou @XtremeMax

ireland will be free

ireland will be free
Yeah, someday.., is it funny that they say europe is being flooded with nigs because "muh colonialism" when places like Ireland didnt even do shit to them, and in fact, their entire ass history consists of fighting an occupation.:feelswhere:

I respect them mostly for the nationalist and anti brit part.
ex-IRA members active in politics today support mass immigration and LGBT shit. Once a leftie always a leftie

I would love to see an "Irish" American walking into a pub in Ireland and start giving his retarded view on the troubles. Would be funny to see him getting knocked out :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

ex-IRA members active in politics today support mass immigration and LGBT shit. Once a leftie always a leftie
I mean i respect the classic IRA nationalist shit, the OG idea, the guerilla shit, the leftism not so much (IN VIDEOGAME)

I mean i respect the classic IRA shit, the OG idea, the guerilla shit. (IN VIDEOGAME)
Terrorwave/partisan core is a cool aesthetic I’ll admit
IMG 0025

IMG 0026
IMG 0027