Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQPILL IS THE MOST BRUTAL

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
IF YOUR IQ ISNT BELOW 100 (I.E BELOW AVERAGE) YOU DONT BELONG HERE

AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE IQ = ABILITY TO STUDY/MONEYMAXX = MONEY FOR SURGERIES

IF I HAD AN IQ OVER 100 I WOULDNT BE HERE

IQ > 100 = LAZY FAKECEL

Nice boomer meme. The economy is fucked, even the "good" jobs from "good" degrees pay like shit

Every engineer i know who graduated from my class is living with their parents or has flatmates

My IQ is exactly 99.9.

Tough luck I guess.

You may be dumb but you can always be crafty

Greycel-tier post tbh.

Surgeries can only get you so fucking far. There is almost no surgeries for eye areas, Bad and irregular Skull shape, etc.

A Low IQ Man with a Very Good face will easily climb up the social ladder, get promotions easily, and get women than some High 120+ IQ Subhuman.

Having an ok paying job isn't the same as getting pussy. Can almost agree on high IQ + NT + non-sub3 looks though. Wish I were high IQ and NT

Greycel-tier post tbh.

. A Low IQ Man with a Very Good face will easily climb up the social ladder, get promotions easily, and get women than some High 120+ IQ Subhuman.
High IQ.

This is how the real world works.

Greycel-tier post tbh.

Surgeries can only get you so fucking far. There is almost no surgeries for eye areas, Bad and irregular Skull shape, etc.

A Low IQ Man with a Very Good face will easily climb up the social ladder, get promotions easily, and get women than some High 120+ IQ Subhuman.
you didn’t get the point
yes a good looking man w a low IQ will have an advantage in the hiring process cause of the halo effect

but that doesn’t change the fact that an above average IQ incel still has potential to moneymaxx jfl, more so than a low IQ incel

IQ is correlated with income

Last edited:
I mean I think is a joke but, not everyone is old enough to have finished their degree and started working for surgeries. Not all of us even want surgeries; it just reminds you of how bad you must look to need surgery.

Surgery also won't fix my eye area. That's my worst problem.

you didn’t get the point
yes a good looking man w a low IQ will have an advantage in the hiring process cause if the halo effect etc

but that doesn’t change the fact that an above average IQ incel still has potential to moneymaxx jfl, more so than a low IQ incel

IQ is correlated heavily with income
Key word here, buddy boyo. You have the potential to win the lottery, if you buy a ticket.

I think most people here are high IQ because they’ve been able to find and contribute to blackpillology, average IQ normtards refuse it.

Nice boomer meme. The economy is fucked, even the "good" jobs from "good" degrees pay like shit

Every engineer i know who graduated from my class is living with their parents or has flatmates
JFL at engineers graduating to live at home.

I can't even get a casual job while I'm studying in uni. Our situation is f**ked in so many ways.

Greycel-tier post tbh.

Key word here, buddy boyo. You have the potential to win the lottery, if you buy a ticket.
absurd comparison
doesn’t change the fact that it’s correlated w income + an above average IQ incel has it magnitudes better than a low IQ one
if ur above average IQ u don’t belong here tbh, ur just lazy
Not all of us even want surgeries; it just reminds you of how bad you must look to need surgery.
jfl if you don’t even try to get surgeries
volcels.co
Surgery also won't fix my eye area. That's my worst problem.
what exactly is wrong with ur eye area? you can get fillers/grafts

Furthermore, looks/being NT are more important for employment than grades alone. A normalfag who traveled around the world and worked in a new job every week has more life experience than a grademaxxer and will get a better job. Modern application processes are suicidefuel, you are called lazy when you don't want to study abroad, staying/working in one location over years is seen as a sign of laziness/character weakness today. The application process has been suicidefuel for me.

my iq is exactly 100, am i getting banned?

:feelscry:

Also, this BS about fakecels and truecels is all talk. Which kind of slayer browses incel forums and acquires their terminology when they could be banging stacy instead.

If you frequent this page, you probably struggle at the very least. So you have some right to complain. Normies aren't drowning in pussy.

This doesn't account for mentalcels with a type of disorder or diagnosable illness.

Also, this BS about fakecels and truecels is all talk. Which kind of slayer browses incel forums and acquires their terminology when they could be banging stacy instead.

If you frequent this page, you probably struggle at the very least. So you have some right to complain. Normies aren't drowning in pussy.

This doesn't account for mentalcels with a type of disorder or diagnosable illness.
>he doesn’t know

manlets (5'6) have no hope

IQ > 100 = LAZY FAKECEL
Cope tbh

absurd comparison
doesn’t change the fact that it’s correlated w income + an above average IQ incel has it magnitudes better than a low IQ one
if ur above average IQ u don’t belong here tbh, ur just lazy
Absurd because of the probability difference. But what really is the probability of some manlet deathnic who fights against all odds, gets a scholarship, an internship, and a cushy job?

Of course, it's correlated. Nobody is paying morons big bucks to solve business problems and save companies millions of dollars. But all you're doing is suggesting that anybody with any sort of career income must surgerymaxx or else volcel/fakecel. This is completely retarded gatekeeping. See:

Just score high on IQ tests and careermaxx bro.

Bowling

entry level salaries for engineers aren’t that good (unless you graduate from like a T10 program), so grads choose to live a their parents/share to save on living expenses
and yeah the economy is fucked rn cause of covid but it’ll recover soon enough

Last edited:
Idk my iq tbh. How accurate are the online iq tests?
Not that accurate tbh. But a real IQ test is such a waste of money unless it's for admission to a school program. So it's not worth knowing regardless.

Also IQ cope

High IQ, low IQ take the shotgunpill and you will have no IQ.

Furthermore, looks/being NT are more important for employment than grades alone. A normalfag who traveled around the world and worked in a new job every week has more life experience than a grademaxxer and will get a better job. Modern application processes are suicidefuel, you are called lazy when you don't want to study abroad, staying/working in one location over years is seen as a sign of laziness/character weakness today. The application process has been suicidefuel for me.
Everything that isn't super extroverted and social is seen as bad, even in fields that have historically been built by introverts

entry level salaries for engineers aren’t that good (unless you graduate from like a T10 program), so grads choose to live a their parents/share to save on living expenses
and yeah the economy is fucked rn cause of covid but it’ll recover soon enough
I don't think you're aware of the fact that universities pump out far more qualified people for certain jobs and industries than the market can accommodate for. Post-secondary schools are businesses. They want to put tens thousands of undergraduates through the meat grinder and don't care about what comes out the other side. Schools don't care about the job market. They want to keep pumping out graduates and get more government grants. The guy selling you cars doesn't care about smog pollution or municipal traffic congestion from too many cars on the road. It's not their problem. They want your signature on a new purchase.

This means that you're going to have a lot of very overqualified people checking out your groceries, using machines that they themselves could design and construct. The meme of the unemployed engineer living at his parent's home isn't a meme for no reason. There's a big oversupply of, not just engineering graduates, but many others. You have quite the naive and one-dimensional view about this problem.

As if, high IQ was a ticket to a free ride anywhere. JFL. It's potential. That's all it is. You still need a shitload of luck and things going your way, in addition to the hard work that is expected of you by default.

This whole thread is ironically low IQ.

Absurd because of the probability difference. But what really is the probability of some manlet deathnic who fights against all odds, gets a scholarship, an internship, and a cushy job?
"muh odds, muh retarded chad gets hired while capable incels rot"
fucking cope, only on incel sites does this happen
STEM degrees in general prioritize merit, otherwise the company would be unsuccessful. you only really see the halo effect in fields that require significant amounts of human-human interaction, i.e sales/business etc.
the only genuine odds a manlet deathnic would fight against would be his own capabilities/intelligence

I am ugly short man that is already good enough to be here no amount of IQ will change it for the better for me.

I'm certified borderline retarded by therapists, I did many tests.
Even if my writing skills seems normal I always had big troubles in school and In maths.
Even the stùpidest jobs like catering waiter are very hard to learn for me; I just try to jestermax or toddlermax because people already say I'm not bright.

high iq without darktriad traits and NT extroversion will just lead to you being taken advantage of in the workplace

Greycel-tier post tbh.

This. Some people have flaws that are fixable if you have the money.

Nose, teeth and lower third are almost always fixable if you have the money.
Hair is fixable depending on how bad you're norwooding and how well you react to drugs

Eye area, micropenises and extreme manletism cannot be fixed (leg lengthening is garbage)
Bad frame cannot be fixed either
Your race can't be changed either

This means that you're going to have a lot of very overqualified people checking out your groceries, using machines that they themselves could design and construct. The meme of the unemployed engineer living at his parent's home isn't a meme for no reason. There's a big oversupply of, not just engineering graduates, but many others. You have quite the naive and one-dimensional view about this problem.
pre-covid stem fields were expected to show substantial amounts of job growth, the "unemployed engineer" meme is a byproduct of the virus
e.g CS -
" The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that by 2020 there will be 1.4 million computer-science-related jobs available and only 400,000 computer science graduates with the skills to apply for those jobs. Further, Information Technology (IT) workers have been estimated to earn 74 percent more than the average worker. Even beyond IT jobs, computational skills will make you more valuable to employers."
As if, high IQ was a ticket to a free ride anywhere. JFL. It's potential. That's all it is. You still need a shitload of luck and things going your way, in addition to the hard work that is expected of you by default.
HAVING POTENTIAL STILL BEATS 0 POTENTIAL, THIS IS IS LITERALLY WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO ARGUE
HIGH IQ USERS ON THIS FORUM SHOULD BE BUSTING THEIR ASS OFF AND DOING WHATEVER THEY CAN TO ASCEND INSTEAD OF ROTTING HERE WITH ACTUAL LOW-IQ REJECTS DOOMED TO A LIFETIME OF MEDIOCRITY
gigacope if you think an incompetent chad would be preferred over a genius incel in abstract/mathematical fields like CS
maybe if the interviewer is a foid

Higher IQ=Higher chances of being non-NT+high-inhib=Death sentence for your dating life.

IQ in and of itself is useless; being low-inhib and neurotypical always trumps being intelligent.

pre-covid stem fields were expected to show substantial amounts of job growth, the "unemployed engineer" meme is a byproduct of the virus
e.g CS -
" The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that by 2020 there will be 1.4 million computer-science-related jobs available and only 400,000 computer science graduates with the skills to apply for those jobs. Further, Information Technology (IT) workers have been estimated to earn 74 percent more than the average worker. Even beyond IT jobs, computational skills will make you more valuable to employers."
Yes, everybody and their kid cousin knows about those BLS figures by now. Those are projections aka statisticians' best guesses, not raw data, that doesn't even have anything to do with the argument that there just isn't enough jobs for everyone right now and "muh high IQ, XYZmaxxing" isn't the slam dunk you think it is. Also, 2020 is over. KEK

Here's some data (found in <5 minutes of searching): https://www.newyorkfed.org/research/college-labor-market/index.html . Note the underemployment graph, and also note that the unemployment graph counts both that engineering grad working at Lockheed Martin and the one stacking shelves on Wal-Mart, which is what I was saying earlier (too many grads, not enough jobs for those grads).

That link was taken from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackke...cadesheres-why-universities-are-to-blame/amp/ . Note the published date of the article. It was a few months before the chink virus went global and took a fat dump on everything (right where those BLS projections should have started showing signs, which it didnt). This problem was exacerbated by COVID-19, as was a whole host of other problems, but it's been around for years before that.

HAVING POTENTIAL STILL BEATS 0 POTENTIAL, THIS IS IS LITERALLY WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO ARGUE
HIGH IQ USERS ON THIS FORUM SHOULD BE BUSTING THEIR ASS OFF AND DOING WHATEVER THEY CAN TO ASCEND INSTEAD OF ROTTING HERE WITH ACTUAL LOW-IQ REJECTS DOOMED TO A LIFETIME OF MEDIOCRITY
No, you've been arguing something more also. That anybody who has an IQ above 100 has to careermaxx/moneymaxx/STEMmaxx and get surgeries or else he should gtfoh. That's where people have a problem with your OP.

gigacope if you think an incompetent chad would be preferred over a genius incel in abstract/mathematical fields like CS
maybe if the interviewer is a foid
You're picking two trivial extreme cases that don't even support your point, funny enough. The incompetent Chad wouldn't pass the technical interviews, a lot of which are done over the phone, even if he does easily make it past the HR beckies. We both know that. That's not what I'm laughing about.

I'm laughing due to the fact that you are utterly clueless about the current workplace culture, especially in tech, and how women have an insane employment advantage that has everything to do privileges and nothing to do with merit. And your naivety is even funnier when you look at companies like Google and other FANG type companies who diversity hire up the ass and write off the incompetence and lack of workplace productivity like it's some PR budget expense (it practically is).

I don't see what you're trying to say that isn't already well known. Of course, you use your talents to improve your life where and however you can. You just added the questionable premise that not trying makes you a volcel because you're too lazy to surgerymaxx.

Last edited:
No surgery for your lonely years

Toilet level IQ post

You what do you think Jeremy Meeks' IQ is? What is the IQ of any shit for brains dark triad thug maxxed scum bag?

Exactly

Foids love low iq, low inhibition, dominant men. High IQ is negatively correlated with fertility. Women don't give a fuck about intelligent men. The most fertile IQ is between 75 and 90. Being a retard is a fakecel trait

Foids love low iq, low inhibition, dominant men. High IQ is negatively correlated with fertility. Women don't give a fuck about intelligent men. The most fertile IQ is between 75 and 90. Being a retard is a fakecel trait
High IQ incel > low IQ incel. Thats all op wants to point out

Everything that isn't super extroverted and social is seen as bad, even in fields that have historically been built by introverts
Brutal, see the yuppification of CS. What once studied business is now in informatics. The informatician as an incel/outcast is the past, now it's a neoliberal normalfag in a fancy suit.

Here's some data (found in <5 minutes of searching): https://www.newyorkfed.org/research/college-labor-market/index.html . Note the underemployment graph, and also note that the unemployment graph counts both that engineering grad working at Lockheed Martin and the one stacking shelves on Wal-Mart, which is what I was saying earlier (too many grads, not enough jobs for those grads).

That link was taken from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackke...cadesheres-why-universities-are-to-blame/amp/ . Note the published date of the article. It was a few months before the chink virus went global and took a fat dump on everything (right where those BLS projections should have started showing signs, which it didnt). This problem was exacerbated by COVID-19, as was a whole host of other problems, but it's been around for years before that.
that graph shows underemployment overall
if you go to the "outcomes by major tab", youd see that engineering majors on average have the lowest underemployment rates comparatively (~20% for aero, civil, mech, computer, etc).
also that data doesnt indicate the number of available positions, so underemployment rates could be just be a function of incompetent ppl tbh. ive read that a lot of tech candidates cant even complete simple fizzbuzz type tasks posed by interviewers
And your naivety is even funnier when you look at companies like Google and other FANG type companies who diversity hire up the ass and write off the incompetence and lack of workplace productivity like it's some PR budget expense (it practically is).
proof for this? google and other top tier companies might diversity hire but even if they do, all candidates are cream of the crop anyway so it doesnt matter at that point. its not like google is hiring blacks/foids that completed a two month online code bootcamp jfl
Toilet level IQ post

You what do you think Jeremy Meeks' IQ is? What is the IQ of any shit for brains dark triad thug maxxed scum bag?

Exactly
i did say i was low iq
jeremy meeks is a 1/10000000 outlier and doesnt nullify the importance of iq or my argument retard

You're already high IQ if you post on this forum
Not that accurate tbh. But a real IQ test is such a waste of money unless it's for admission to a school program. So it's not worth knowing regardless.

Also IQ cope
Toilet level IQ post

Exactly

that graph shows underemployment overall
if you go to the "outcomes by major tab", youd see that engineering majors on average have the lowest underemployment rates comparatively (~20% for aero, civil, mech, computer, etc).
also that data doesnt indicate the number of available positions, so underemployment rates could be just be a function of incompetent ppl tbh. ive read that a lot of tech candidates cant even complete simple fizzbuzz type tasks posed by interviewers
20% is still a huge fucking number of people for what is arguably the most historically employable degree. You're basically calling 20% of people who graduated with an engineering degree (no small feat, mind you) incompetent. Reminder that there are professional bodies that accredit schools who pass these grads, so even that is a specious argument. Competency is adding another variable that has different, not clearly defined standards. Competent to some start-up and competent to IBM are very different, because they have different needs.

You're just adding what I like to call "yeah but" variables. When you get shown that a line of reasoning is wrong or incomplete, you add more stuff after the fact to your original argument. "Yeah but what about this? And that? And this other thing I just remembered to think about?"

proof for this? google and other top tier companies might diversity hire but even if they do, all candidates are cream of the crop anyway so it doesnt matter at that point. its not like google is hiring blacks/foids that completed a two month online code bootcamp jfl
PROOF? As in hard data and evidence, whose source is irrefutable?

BRB hacking Google to give you internal emails and manager performance reviews.

Of course, they don't hire anyone just because they have a hole or have a darker skin color. You still need to have the qualifications. But when it's time to axe candidates, foids and other protected are given hiring preferences.

I find it amazing that in 2021 you still are blissfully unaware of rampant discriminatory hiring practices. You must be very young. Look up the James Damore memo controversy, if you don't know about it.

Last edited:

IQ > 100 = LAZY FAKECEL
Brainlets rise up

I may hide it better than other brainlets but Im waterwings while eating soup tier IQ score . performal IQ is 82 dedsrs. Technically thats mentally retarded. Id get overwhelmed working in a supermarket. I doubt I could even be a aupermarket greeter.

The people I hate the most are those who humblebrag about their high IQ. But also most delicious to troll. If I were a Chad Id steal their foids but Im not so I just act in a very pauper/white trash low IQ way to piss them off. I make dumb jokes about their minor character flaws but keep repeating them in one way, shape or form and it drives them mad. I also highlight the joys of lowIQ living like tardbux and not giving a shit about any part of the ratrace or prestigious shit they care about. Nothing those IQ braggers hate more than a subhuman roasting them.

Last edited: