Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting iqpill and financial outcomes

bbwqs_v

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
In a book I once read, it was said that one can make a pretty good prediction about the future of an individual by simply examining their parents.

Even with known strong genetic influences on all life outcomes, do you still exert high effort for things like education and work? I'm thinking about how my life would look like a year, 5 years, and 10 years from now. I have no clear direction for the things I want to work towards in life. For those in the same boat, are you simply used to the uncertainty?

I used to think I would just go to college, get a job, and life would be acceptable. After dropping out multiple times, I am now almost done with college, and I fear that I will be nothing more than a wage slave. Time slipping past me as I make the daily commute and put in the work hours, with little chance of climbing any career ladders due to being filtered by below average intelligence as well as lacking social skills for nepotism/cronyism. I'm sure I will eventually come to terms with it and mentally adapt to live such a life, but I think about it a lot now. Many more years of solitude, not that it matters, but I will have little free time to enjoy copes.

Here are some stats from Plomin's Blueprint: Highly heritable traits: height (80%), body mass index (70%), intelligence (up to 80% in adulthood), personality (~50% for big 5 traits), mental health disorders. Even divorce has a strong genetic component (40%) after controlling for the environment.

"The regression model estimated that one IQ point increases total income from the ages of 25 to 65 by $50,586."
https://www.sebjenseb.net/p/how-profitable-is-embryo-selection

Last edited:
Even divorce has a strong genetic component (40%) after controlling for the environment.

Brutal.

Over for next generations.

High IQ doesn't help much on it's own.

I mean, I've consistently scored extremely low on every IQ test I have taken. I believe my IQ is something around ~75.

I just think IQ matters far less than people tend to think it does. To put it simply, I simply refuse to accept that I could be stupid just because I was born that way. The human mind is far stronger than we think it is. I am of the belief that IQ is in fact malleable and that one can train their IQ to be higher by engaging in certain activities. I've been doing that for a while now, and while I can still tell that I'm rather unintelligent -- I can feel myself becoming more aware of how life works and how to develop skills for my future.

I have no clear direction for the things I want to work towards in life. For those in the same boat, are you simply used to the uncertainty?
It has been years, starting from middle-school, where I had to face the future with no clear direction of what I wanted to be or do. What do I aspire for? What is my goal? Even now, I couldn't answer that. I eventually came to the realization that dreaming too high, while admirable, will always lead to failure. In the end, I decided that even the smallest goal/dream is just as respectable as the biggest ones.

I began to live for just getting to make a video, or perhaps record myself doing something, or just waking up and trying my best to make a recipe for breakfast that I saw online. That is what I still do to this day, I have no grand dreams that I plan on chasing. My goals are set one day and finished the other. That is all I need.

High IQ doesn't help much on it's own.
Are you suggesting there are other equally or more important factors that lead to favourable life outcomes? I know that a bad environment, one that stunts the development and growth of a child would hinder their expression of intelligence to maybe never reach its potential.

Regardless, people's genetic predispositions make it so that they seek out and create their own environments.

I just think IQ matters far less than people tend to think it does.
From Paul Bloom's Psych: "IQ tests don’t predict anything important.' That’s absolutely true—so long as you don’t think grades, jobs, money, health, or longevity are important...intelligence test scores are highly correlated with just about every outcome human beings care about"
FyHWKVQaQAE8Fl8

Your outlook is admirable. I don't want to be negative, but IQ is relatively stable over a person's lifetime. Did you take the tests when you were a child, I believe the heritability correlations for IQ tests done during childhood are less accurate as the heritability of IQ increases with age into adulthood.
I am of the belief that IQ is in fact malleable and that one can train their IQ to be higher by engaging in certain activities.
I think you're referring to crystallised intelligence here, which I agree is true.
I decided that even the smallest goal/dream is just as respectable as the biggest ones.
That's a nice way to live. I worry about if I can ever be self-sufficient, financially independent, if I will be prepared for the day my parents get old and develop serious medical conditions, and if I can take care of them.

edit: If none of those metrics above seem to matter, well, there is evidence to support that IQ is positively correlated with life satisfaction, which is definitely an outcome that I believe matters to everyone who want to live a happy life, happy in a eudaimonic sense, and not pure hedonism. happy in the sense of full well-being.

Last edited:
In a book I once read, it was said that one can make a pretty good prediction about the future of an individual by simply examining their parents.

Even with known strong genetic influences on all life outcomes, do you still exert high effort for things like education and work? I'm thinking about how my life would look like a year, 5 years, and 10 years from now. I have no clear direction for the things I want to work towards in life. For those in the same boat, are you simply used to the uncertainty?

I used to think I would just go to college, get a job, and life would be acceptable. After dropping out multiple times, I am now almost done with college, and I fear that I will be nothing more than a wage slave. Time slipping past me as I make the daily commute and put in the work hours, with little chance of climbing any career ladders due to being filtered by below average intelligence as well as lacking social skills for nepotism/cronyism. I'm sure I will eventually come to terms with it and mentally adapt to live such a life, but I think about it a lot now. Many more years of solitude, not that it matters, but I will have little free time to enjoy copes.

Here are some stats from Plomin's Blueprint: Highly heritable traits: height (80%), body mass index (70%), intelligence (up to 80% in adulthood), personality (~50% for big 5 traits), mental health disorders. Even divorce has a strong genetic component (40%) after controlling for the environment.
View attachment 1270245View attachment 1270246
"The regression model estimated that one IQ point increases total income from the ages of 25 to 65 by $50,586."
https://www.sebjenseb.net/p/how-profitable-is-embryo-selection
I topped lots of stupid IQ jewish test but here i am unemployed, struggling to focus, struggling to abide to social norm, super abstract and detached from reality after decades of social and sexual denyial and passive abuse. I got a bachelor degree years ago and was a pain. Planning to get a master if i ever get employed to pay for it and it it's worth it this time. Every major education program i joined was useless and scammish.
The fact is everything is monopolized and dark triad elites run the world. If the system is too big, too rigged and too hostile to you you just end up screwed no matter your IQ (which i don't even see as that important since cosciousness and wisdom play a much bigger role in creating a valuable person)

I just think IQ matters far less than people tend to think it does. To put it simply, I simply refuse to accept that I could be stupid just because I was born that way. The human mind is far stronger than we think it is. I am of the belief that IQ is in fact malleable and that one can train their IQ to be higher by engaging in certain activities. I've been doing that for a while now, and while I can still tell that I'm rather unintelligent -- I can feel myself becoming more aware of how life works and how to develop skills for my future.
Yes. Also very stupid people and very high IQ people equally struggle in life in the same way

Your outlook is admirable. I don't want to be negative, but IQ is relatively stable over a person's lifetime. Did you take the tests when you were a child, I believe the heritability correlations for IQ tests done during childhood are less accurate as the heritability of IQ increases with age into adulthood.
I took some as a child, and I took some recently. It's been consistent, I have a very low IQ. Far lower than the vast majority of people.

From Paul Bloom's Psych: "IQ tests don’t predict anything important.' That’s absolutely true—so long as you don’t think grades, jobs, money, health, or longevity are important...intelligence test scores are highly correlated with just about every outcome human beings care about"
I would take everything these dimwits say with a grain of salt, since they've practically bastardized what psychology was meant to be and declared their new form to be a legitimate branch of science. Plus, IQ is how these idiots gatekeep their communities. They claim that they themselves have high IQs, and that is what leads to their grandeur. They go on and on about intelligence like the fools could ever quantify such a concept.

For people who claim themselves to be so intelligent, it seems like they've done practically nothing of note for the past few decades. They're useless, plain and simple, and they'll get angry if you tell them that. They've led to no new innovation, no betterment for society, all they've led themselves is to the fridge where they grab another can of soda and a donut and sit down at their offices to do absolutely nothing but write frivolous papers on trivial subjects once more.

Even then, their papers are perhaps the most useless things to ever exist. They will go on and on about their sources to justify their claims, but put nigh to zero effort in actually proving the claim with their own words in the paper.

And of course, if you spend a little time just looking into who exactly are making these claims, you always get led to the same conclusion.

I topped lots of stupid IQ jewish test but here i am unemployed, struggling to focus, struggling to abide to social norm, super abstract and detached from reality after decades of social and sexual denyial and passive abuse. I got a bachelor degree years ago and was a pain. Planning to get a master if i ever get employed to pay for it and it it's worth it this time. Every major education program i joined was useless and scammish.
The fact is everything is monopolized and dark triad elites run the world. If the system is too big, too rigged and too hostile to you you just end up screwed no matter your IQ (which i don't even see as that important since cosciousness and wisdom play a much bigger role in creating a valuable person)
I relate to this as I have undergone IQ testing to score highly yet find myself rather unsuccessful in life, as is reflected by my parents, who aren't college educated, while I have performed at the top of my class throughout highschool and even now in college despite barely trying, as I am spending every free moment copemaxxing.

I attribute this unusual finding to the Flynn effect, IQ tests are no longer the golden benchmark for assessing the General factor of intelligence.
Universities used to mean something and was difficult to enter, but now anyone can go to university after it's become a business model. I think IQ tests and most university credentials no longer hold much weight when it comes to assessing intelligence, it's like a rise of mid wits, people who make themselves sound smart by using difficult language to explain a rather simple concept. I find myself to be a mid wit, but I am trying not to be one.
GXkxMETXQAAs8Bc

source

I believe this is the true IQ test

Last edited:
I mean, I've consistently scored extremely low on every IQ test I have taken. I believe my IQ is something around ~75.

It has been years, starting from middle-school, where I had to face the future with no clear direction of what I wanted to be or do. What do I aspire for? What is my goal? Even now, I couldn't answer that. I eventually came to the realization that dreaming too high, while admirable, will always lead to failure. In the end, I decided that even the smallest goal/dream is just as respectable as the biggest ones.

I began to live for just getting to make a video, or perhaps record myself doing something, or just waking up and trying my best to make a recipe for breakfast that I saw online. That is what I still do to this day, I have no grand dreams that I plan on chasing. My goals are set one day and finished the other. That is all I need.
Very based

I don't believe you have an IQ of 75. That is borderline retarded, yet you're able to write coherently and have a broad vocabulary.

I don't believe you have an IQ of 75. That is borderline retarded, yet you're able to write coherently and have a broad vocabulary.
I'm not joking, on all tests I have taken, I have scored consistently in that range.

Also, congratulations on 1000 posts!

They go on and on about intelligence like the fools could ever quantify such a concept.
From what I know about the story of how IQ came about, this was back in the 1900s when the tests were actually first standardized and they found significant correlations in verbal ability, spatial / abstract reasoning, problem-solving, working memory, along with other metrics with outcomes in education, occupation, income, health, lower criminality, higher cooperation, greater psychological wellbeing, better relationships, etc.

The G-factor is a construct that represents all these measured variables and were found to correlate well with all the outcomes mentioned above, and according to Jordan Peterson, the statistical methods and psychometric properties of how these variables were measured built the foundation of psychology. So, you can't just deny such a construct, otherwise you would have to question the validity of the entire psychological field.

Also, Alfred Binet, the guy who created the first IQ test was French, and Charles Spearman, the guy behind the statistical analysis was English. I am aware there is a strong consensus against Jews but I think it's not valid to cherry pick Jewish academics when the field of human intelligence research has been contributed to by many non-Jews.

James Watson, American, made bold controversial claims stating blacks have on average, a lower IQ than white, because of genetic differences. Here is the founder of DNA, firmly beliving in the construct of intelligence as a quantifiable measure, going the distance and attributing a genetic component to it.

I agree with that statement. I'm not familiar with how individuals at the lower end of the IQ distribution function, but I recall a youtube video where Jordan Peterson explained how he was training an individual with below average IQ to fold paper into mail envelopes, and it was a challenging task.

Also, interesting video I found that provides a rational explanation to people who ask why are so many Jews CEOs and business leaders despite being a minority population.

I'm not joking, on all tests I have taken, I have scored consistently in that range.

Also, congratulations on 1000 posts!
Do you remember the name of the tests you took? No intentions to discredit or invalidate your IQ and lived experiences, just generally curious as I did the Raven's advanced progressive matrices, which was an abstract reasoning test, like you had to guess what shape came next or which shape belonged to which category of shapes

From what I know about the story of how IQ came about, this was back in the 1900s when the tests were actually first standardized and they found significant correlations in verbal ability, spatial / abstract reasoning, problem-solving, working memory, along with other metrics with outcomes in education, occupation, income, health, lower criminality, higher cooperation, greater psychological wellbeing, better relationships, etc.

The G-factor is a construct that represents all these measured variables and were found to correlate well with all the outcomes mentioned above, and according to Jordan Peterson, the statistical methods and psychometric properties of how these variables were measured built the foundation of psychology. So, you can't just deny such a construct, otherwise you would have to question the validity of the entire psychological field.

Also, Alfred Binet, the guy who created the first IQ test was French, and Charles Spearman, the guy behind the statistical analysis was English. I am aware there is a strong consensus against Jews but I think it's not valid to cherry pick Jewish academics when the field of human intelligence research has been contributed to by many non-Jews.

James Watson, American, made bold controversial claims stating blacks have on average, a lower IQ than white, because of genetic differences. Here is the founder of DNA, firmly beliving in the construct of intelligence as a quantifiable measure, going the distance and attributing a genetic component to it.
I concede that IQ does exist in some form, and it has a correlation with your success in life. I just think that the concept has been bastardized by modern-day psychologists who have molded it in order to fit their perception of what 'high IQ' actually is. Like I said earlier, I believe IQ matters far less than people believe it does.

Intelligence is a complex thing, to claim that you can quantify it with such a number is absolutely absurd.

I just want to take a look at all the things the kike said vis-a-vis how 'high IQ' influences your life.

• Grades
  • Jobs
  • Money
  • Health
  • Longevity

Where is the correlation? Literally everything he states IQ impacts could also be impacted by a plethora of other things.

Grades aren't a sign of intelligence, having good grades could very easily be the result of having parents who are well off enough financially to hire a private tutor.

Jobs are practically just boil down to how lucky you get with your searches.

Money is in the same camp. Did you get lucky enough to have a friend tell you about a stock that just happened to do well? Well you're a millionare now. Congratulations.

Health is the most utterly ridiculous thing to link intelligence back down to. I don't even need to explain why that or longevity are frivolous claims.

Do you remember the name of the tests you took?
No. For the vast majority of them, I do not recall what their names were. However, I did take the Mensa test, and they refused to even give me my score, which should say something.

Some lifefuel for me I guess. Im going to "IQmaxx" then instead of just rotting

everything he states IQ impacts could also be impacted by a plethora of other things.
correlation does not equal causation! yes life outcomes are multifactorial and affected by both genetics and the environment, but the correlation between IQ and such metrics are so statistically significant that they are found to be linked and their relationship cannot be deemed negligible.
Grades aren't a sign of intelligence, having good grades could very easily be the result of having parents who are well off enough financially to hire a private tutor.

Jobs are practically just boil down to how lucky you get with your searches.

Money is in the same camp. Did you get lucky enough to have a friend tell you about a stock that just happened to do well? Well you're a millionare now. Congratulations.

Health is the most utterly ridiculous thing to link intelligence back down to. I don't even need to explain why that or longevity are frivolous claims.
Yes these factors you mentioned definitely do play a role in such outcomes, but it does not refute the statistical significance that intelligence has on the same outcomes.

Higher intelligence is linked to lower mortality rates and higher longevity, they smoke less, eat healthier, exercise more, are less likely to work jobs that put them at health risks. These are all correlations, some may have a direct cause, but not all do.

I relate to this as I have undergone IQ testing to score highly yet find myself rather unsuccessful in life, as is reflected by my parents, who aren't college educated, while I have performed at the top of my class throughout highschool and even now in college despite barely trying, as I am spending every free moment copemaxxing.

I attribute this unusual finding to the Flynn effect, IQ tests are no longer the golden benchmark for assessing the General factor of intelligence.
Universities used to mean something and was difficult to enter, but now anyone can go to university after it's become a business model. I think IQ tests and most university credentials no longer hold much weight when it comes to assessing intelligence, it's like a rise of mid wits, people who make themselves sound smart by using difficult language to explain a rather simple concept. I find myself to be a mid wit, but I am trying not to be one.
View attachment 1270295View attachment 1270304View attachment 1270297
source

View attachment 1270303
I believe this is the true IQ test
I simply think IQ means zero since awareness, consciousness, being willing to conform, ability to focus etc are way better indicators of success in this world than IQ is. Usually people scoring very high are as inefficient as people scoring very low while high end midwits are the ones actually being able to integrate in society (plus of course having a foid body. Having a foid body is the gatekeep to a pleasurable life today)