Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IQ

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Oh yeah I love and I aspire to be like the high IQ posters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::
Maxresdefault

537227 10200452651511813 789031245 n

High IQ thread, my dude!!

EDIT: wow fuck my most upvoted comment is on r/incels

Those are the same IT users who call themselves “Chad’s”.

me not shitposter me smart

hey guys please check out my 46 page thesis on why le normies are extremely gay and us incels are le cool and very smart
Soyboy by tullamoredew dc79c49

Huh? Doesn't soy mean "I am" in Spanish? I am IQ? :feelstrash:

high iq posters are boring from time to time. i'm already blackpilled i don't need to have example:#435322 pointed into my face.

high iq posters are boring from time to time. i'm already blackpilled i don't need to have example:#435322 pointed into my face.
Because they are fake High IQ posters.

@Fontaine used to be a really interesting poster using different insights, books, studies, not just the random #9615445th fact proving blackpill once again.

Because they are fake High IQ posters.

@Fontaine used to be a really interesting poster using different insights, books, studies, not just the random #9615445th fact proving blackpill once again.
me miss @Fontaine tbh

I never understood his theory about magnetic waves to cure mentalcel though :feelstastyman:

me miss @Fontaine tbh

I never understood his theory about magnetic waves to cure mentalcel though :feelstastyman:
Apparently this shit cured his depression which made him win 20 points of IQ. Depression can kill your brain real quick. Idk how it works, but as long as it works hey ... :feelsthink:

I’m low IQ tbh

inb4 “we can tell”

Apparently this shit cured his depression which made him win 20 points of IQ. Depression can kill your brain real quick. Idk how it works, but as long as it works hey ... :feelsthink:
It's said that treating ADHD with nootropics helps normalise abnormalities in the patient's brain structure in the long term

POL POT WAS RIGHT