Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQ Racepill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
150911-top-patent-applications-2013.png

Japan has almost 1/3 of the people the US has and most of their population are over 60 and retired, yet produce the same number of patents and Korea has an even smaller population, 50 million, 1/7 of ours, and produces half the number of intellectual property.

I haven’t even mentioned China.

Asians are way too smart and the IQmogging is too brutal.

Last edited:
this is known information dumbass

Look at us curries, 1 billion+ people and dead last. @wereq @Transcended Trucel

just began for chinks ,no wonder they're the smartest race considering all the math these dicklets do

Higher IQ levels = higher power levels

The more I learn the more evil, dangerous, and violent I become

In the contrary though East Asian countries seem very peaceful despite being the highest IQ

Higher IQ levels = higher power levels

The more I learn the more evil, dangerous, and violent I become

In the contrary though East Asian countries seem very peaceful despite being the highest IQ
The world rly becomes your oyster too the more you learn, I like to call this the fog of war being lifted

They get control of the money supply leaving Amurikkka 50Trillions in debt. :feelsohh:

The future looks bleak for goytards. NoBama can’t save them.

74A3A67D E64A 4C12 A75D 3974A597705D

average curry far stupider

Much more brutal when Asian immigration is considered.

There are 1.5m Iranis in US
@incelerated
JFL iraniggers are obsessed with publishing useless articles on journals and filing patents and shit like that. In the meantime we still cannot build a proper bicycle after 40 years of manufacturing cars.

mongolians definitely have lower iqs than 101. if your country is most famous for producing some of the most ruthless savages in history you are definitely a low iq country.

mongolians definitely have lower iqs than 101. if your country is most famous for producing some of the most ruthless savages in history you are definitely a low iq country.
Lol

Not necessarily though right you need to be high IQ to conquer

east asians are good at replicating and improving whites inventions but they don't really produce anything amazing on their own. most i can think of is paper and gunpowder and that's cool but not amazing really

Last edited:
But check this out tho:

EcE-OJgUMAEZSUp.jpg:large
Upper caste curries probably iq mog everyone, but the problem is high caste people are a tiny minority in curryland.

This is just more evidence for my thesis that arctic people are superior to tropical people.

White people have far more in common with East Asians (especially North East Asians) than with black people.

Much of these effects are the result of culture. Scholastic and academic achievements are praised in the East the way athletic and entertainment achievements are praised in the West. I'd wager that the school meme of the jock beating up the nerd doesn't exist in Asian schools. The biggest nerds get the most respect, and everyone aspires to achieve like them the way that everyone in American schools aspire to be popular and athletic.

This cultural attribute has a massive spillover effect into society, as these high school kids grow up and produce for the country as workers and entrepreneurs. The result is what you see in the IQ scores and number of patents.