Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IQ mogged constantly

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Every time I read a book, listen to music or consume art, contemplate objects around me, etc I realize I would not be able to write a book, compose music, build something useful, etc. I think im not even capable of talking about any topic for over an hour

Most women, normies and Chands are in the same boat and without the introspection to realise it. You're probably in the top quarter of intelligence and creativity if you have found this place and value such things.
Also, it is a beta trait to care about intellectual things and not just who has the biggest dick, etc.
Sending positive vibes.

Most women, normies and Chands are in the same boat and without the introspection to realise it. You're probably in the top quarter of intelligence and creativity if you have found this place and value such things.
Also, it is a beta trait to care about intellectual things and not just who has the biggest dick, etc.
Sending positive vibes.

Having self awareness and recognizing your own faults and weaknessess is very high iq ngl

It's a matter of knowing how to articulate yourself
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Inceldom and depression made us dumber.

Every time I read a book, listen to music or consume art, contemplate objects around me, etc I realize I would not be able to write a book, compose music, build something useful, etc. I think im not even capable of talking about any topic for over an hour
Brutally Meditation and gym cel. Force ur Body to follow your will. Make world cry for you

Having self awareness and recognizing your own faults and weaknessess is very high iq ngl
I feel like that’s cope honestly, everyone on .co has recognised their ugliness yet there’s quite a lot of retards on here.

depression lowers IQ yea

who cares about IQ, does nothing for ur happiness

This is why we need to enhance our IQ