Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IQ level of some IT posters

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
A 6-7/10 5'10 guy is "a little below average" to her.
Sc5465

it's so fucking over, 7/10 5"11 and she thinks it's ugly the sub-8 meme coming true

We need an emoji for the opposite of this -> :bigbrain:
To respond to posts like this.

Nevermind, found it: :foidSoy:

:feelsrope:
Fucking the Chad is "beside the point", she can't even pretend that she cares

SORRY INKWELLS, 80/20 RULE ISN'T TRUE IT'S ACTUALLY 70/30.

A 6-7/10 5'10 guy is "a little below average" to her.
View attachment 492266
Does she realize that 6’5 men are INCREDIBLY rare. That’s less than 1% of the population. Plus with that face it’s like looking for a unicorn so she’s pretty much describing something that doesn’t exist in day to day life. But If she wants a guy of that looks range so be it. If men of that quality are willing to date her than she must have a great personality.
SORRY INKWELLS, 80/20 RULE ISN'T TRUE IT'S ACTUALLY 70/30.
Her SMV mogs all of us combined so not like it matters much anyway.

I bet she's a 4-5/10 saying this entitled nonsense.

This is a foid on IncelTears

You should reevaluate her estimated attractiveness
True, seriously I’ve skimmed through their profiles and they’re all meh.

This is a foid on IncelTears

You should reevaluate her estimated attractiveness
When I commented I thought it was from landwhale dating strategy, but I was being generous even for them.

"I'll fuck them both but that's beside the point lmao"
O V E R
V
E
R

1. 5'10 and 7/10 are NOT below average.

2. This bitch said 7, SEVEN, the number fucking seven out of TEN is below average. Holy fuck the IQ of foids...

3. Even if we ignore the lowIQ bs and take her at her word, she still lying. She'll take the hotter taller 6'10 9/10 guy ANYDAY over the pathetic jerstermaxxed normie.

Foids are already stupid, so you know the foids that post on Retardit are mentally challenged.

Lol, I knew it would eventually come to this.

"Oh yes I would have relationship with a 5"10 guy but it's just happens to be that my boyfriend is 6"4 " beyond fucking over

>6-7/10 = below average
Sub8 is law in 2021

the part she says she won't have a relationship with a dude she's not attracted to is blackpilling enough. because we know women think 70% of men are unnattractive.

>a little below average 6-7/10

:feelskek::lul::feelshaha:

Fucking unbelievable

Jfl imagine defending the stupidity of this gender. Imagine legitimately taking women seriously after reading dumb shit like this reddit

the part she says she won't have a relationship with a dude she's not attracted to is blackpilling enough. because we know women think 70% of men are unnattractive.
Dumb fat ho admitted she cares more about looks than personality, because the very good looking guy doesn't need a good personality, but the semi good looking guy does. That means according to that chad chasing whore looks negate personality, the better you look the less personality you need.

Dumb fat ho admitted she cares more about looks than personality, because the very good looking guy doesn't need a good personality, but the semi good looking guy does. That means according to that chad chasing whore looks negate personality, the better you look the less personality you need.
yeah she's basically owning up to it, on top of that the post is just her describing dual-mating strategy.

The mental sentiment of IT is that everything revolves around emotions, feelings, and personalities, they live a complete utter fantasy world without any connection to reality whatsoever. That, and their mentality is that if there is anybody that disagrees with their thinking should be labeled a terrorist. That's basically their entire forum platform right there. :feelsjuice:

You have an even lower IQ because you keep spamming their contents when it is clear that nobody wants to read Reddit posts.

the more they talk, the bigger the hole they dig up, crazy how they doesn't even seem to realize this.

IQ level of guys who spam IT posts: below 90

nowadays 7/10 is below average

>I'll fuck them both

That's all you need to know about these cum gobbling whores

0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000% self-awareness. And they have the guts of saying that we lack it.