Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQ does not matter as much as positive upbringing

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
There are trucels with high IQ who end up failing and getting bad grades but on the other hand you've got those stupid normies with 85 iq who get master degrees and that is because those normies have been praised all the time during their childhood meanwhile the trucel probably had a shit family, was bullied in school and in general was being treat like shit by everyone. Normies are positive about everything because they don't know how it feels like to feel like scum all the time. IQ does not correlate with studying at all. Being treated like shit demotivates you to do anything and your brain enters in flight mode all the time. I've observed people who worked dead-end jobs and they seemed much more intelligent and aware of the world than the average normie who graduated with a degree. What I've noticed is that these people are like me either from broken families or people who went through a lot of trauma as a child and that affected their abilities to function as a normal citizen is soyciety.

connections too

connections too
no connections for your face. If you are born sub5 chances are your dad is some oofy doofy loser who got bullied in school. Only CHAD has connections.

no connections for your face. If you are born sub5 chances are your dad is some oofy doofy loser who got bullied in school. Only CHAD has connections.
yeah, you need connections but you aren;t getting any as an incel

Positive upbringing doesn’t matter as much as positive interactions from school peers

Positive upbringing doesn’t matter as much as positive interactions from school peers
that too but normies already have that. Trucels do not have it though.

Perhaps, but just like Chad brute forces his way to a good life with his good looks (like Jeremy Meeks), a highly intelligent guy can do the same.

160+ IQ geniuses go to university in their teens, they are so smart, they just skip all high school classes and avoid drama and trauma like a boss. They end up working for hedge funds and the military and become financially free quickly.

This is true. I'm not smart but I could have gotten somewhere in life if my family wasn't so fucked up inbred mental retarded poor fucking niggers. Now there's no chance. It makes me feel sad.