Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

iPhonecels GTFiH

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
How the fuck do you afford it? I've been begging my parents to get me one, but we apparently have financial problems jfl
Now I'm looking for ways to get the iPhone XR. How do I get money for it? I need to be able to post on Snapchat without my camera being choppy and low quality like on this cucked Samsung

I have a flip phone
89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

I've always had android in the smartphone era, it's probably yet another "Incel trait" I have actually...

Why would you want an iphone?

Relatively wealthy parents

How the fuck do you afford it? I've been begging my parents to get me one, but we apparently have financial problems jfl
Now I'm looking for ways to get the iPhone XR. How do I get money for it? I need to be able to post on Snapchat without my camera being choppy and low quality like on this cucked Samsung
reeks of normie, get out of here

iphone is for faggots/foids. gay ass phone

Iphones are a normie phone that show you are more high value in social systems.
High IQ
Begging your parents for stuff?
kindergarten.co
Over for kindergartencels jfl
But seriously, of course I'm going to ask my parents for stuff, I'm 18 and haven't started making my own money
reeks of normie, get out of here
I wish :feelsseriously:
It's over.

Last edited:
Incel Trait: Android user

I bought a perfect condition Motorola g6 for 30 eur, calling and texting doesn't work but I don't need that anyway.

You should be banned just for making this thread, you're too young to be here if a problem in a life is you can't get mommy and daddy to buy you the new shiny device

if your parents are not rich just forget about it.
its only a phone and has got nothing life changing over a cheap average android phone.
and i have an iphone 8 so yeah, just a waste of money

invest in a better PC or some other copes instead of a soyphone jfl

invest in a better PC or some other copes instead of a soyphone jfl
Based tbh fuck soyphones and the hype around them.
There is no iphone for your face

SEWERS TIER THREAD TO BE HONEST NOT GOING TO LIE

Iphones are shit. Don’t buy XR, it’s literally 2 years old phone. Buy some Xiaomi phone it is less expensive and better. My iphone 8 got rekt by apples updates and shit, EVERY SINGLE TIME they release a new iphone. Batteries are autistic and after 3 yrs it barely holds a half of a day. Not to mention that apples store is shit, and you can’t manage ur filesystem and apps by urself, you can’t flash to a custom rom or hack in games. Music is very complicated to get on an iphone for free.

Iphone won’t give u any benefit, Android all the way bro. Apple is a SJW shitcompany, when I bought my phone I had adapter for headphones, headphones, chargebrick and cable, imagine the IQ of people buying iphone in 2020 for 1200$ without a chargebrick and headphones. Holy fuck.

iPhones are for soy fucking faggots.

Iphones are overrated and the only reason they have so many sales is due to societal pressure to have one and Apple loyalists that buy any Apple product

Iphones are shit. Don’t buy XR, it’s literally 2 years old phone. Buy some Xiaomi phone it is less expensive and better. My iphone 8 got rekt by apples updates and shit, EVERY SINGLE TIME they release a new iphone. Batteries are autistic and after 3 yrs it barely holds a half of a day. Not to mention that apples store is shit, and you can’t manage ur filesystem and apps by urself, you can’t flash to a custom rom or hack in games. Music is very complicated to get on an iphone for free.

Iphone won’t give u any benefit, Android all the way bro. Apple is a SJW shitcompany, when I bought my phone I had adapter for headphones, headphones, chargebrick and cable, imagine the IQ of people buying iphone in 2020 for 1200$ without a chargebrick and headphones. Holy fuck.
High IQ NGL. I wanted to buy the Xiaomi redmi note 9, but I decided to wait till December to see if I could sell a few things to buy the XR.
Fuck man, I just want to be able to take nice pics even though I'm ugly.

You should be banned just for making this thread, you're too young to be here if a problem in a life is you can't get mommy and daddy to buy you the new shiny device
Stop exaggerating FFS. That's not how I meant it, and you know it, but you'd rather be a puckered asshole about it Kek

Only fakecels use Snap

I only have it so people don't look at me as even more of a freak for not having snap
If you're a true incel, they're gonna thing you/re a disgusting freak no matter what

Stop exaggerating FFS

Its not an exaggeration, you are still in normie cope mode trying to "fit in"
I only have it so people don't look at me as even more of a freak for not having snap

Which means you either:

A. Haven't truly accepted you are incel
B. Aren't really incel and you are a fakcel and know you have a chance

Thinking that getting a new phone will make a difference in your life sounds pretty fakecel to me, your face will still be ugly in those selfies regardless of how nice the camera is, in fact the better the camera, the more apparent your imperfections

YOU SOUND LIKE A FAKECEL

Begging your parents for stuff?
kindergarten.co
aye

Also, don't waste your money on an iphone if you don't have the money in the first place to buy one. I don't even understand these zoomer apps, is your life really that intresting that you need to post every hour what you are doing?

High IQ NGL. I wanted to buy the Xiaomi redmi note 9, but I decided to wait till December to see if I could sell a few things to buy the XR.
Fuck man, I just want to be able to take nice pics even though I'm ugly.

Poco X3 is best phone atm for the price. It takes better pictures than XR. Remember XR has a single sensor, while Poco X3 has 4, regular camera, ultrawide, macro and some other thing I forgot. Also with Poco u get an IR LED which u can use instead of remote for tv with apps, u have 3.5mm jack for headphones and FM radio. Iphone has nothing of those. It also has a battery of like 5100 MAh which will easily last 2-3 days and beats the IPhone easily. Also has 120 Hz display which even the ip12 doesnt have. And it costs similar to note 9, around 230 euros.

Poco X3 is best phone atm for the price. It takes better pictures than XR. Remember XR has a single sensor, while Poco X3 has 4, regular camera, ultrawide, macro and some other thing I forgot. Also with Poco u get an IR LED which u can use instead of remote for tv with apps, u have 3.5mm jack for headphones and FM radio. Iphone has nothing of those. It also has a battery of like 5100 MAh which will easily last 2-3 days and beats the IPhone easily. Also has 120 Hz display which even the ip12 doesnt have. And it costs similar to note 9, around 230 euros.
Damn that sounds enticing. I'll check the reviews

Normie tech tbh

I got a used unlocked Iphone SE (1st Gen) off Ebay for $200. Then I signed up for T-Mobile's no contract plan. For $35 a month, I get unlimited calls, texts, and 10GB of data.
Tbh I did too. It's one less thing for them to get me on.