Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel iPhone is a fucking piece of shit

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Most unintuitive piece of shitnology I’ve ever used

iPhone is overrated, overpriced. Only dumb normies buy this.

There isn’t really any phone that can compete with ios

It’s convenient. I can switch apps without it refreshing every time :feelsping: and convenient screen record option. Overpriced tho

Fashion symbol to increase normies SMV.

Remember when they (not Apple) tried to make something called the Blackphone? Oh those were the days.

What did u expect from Jew spyware

I communicate with pigeons and smoke signals

It's better overall, fuck being in a constrained ecosystem
Jailbreaking is good for this. Used to do this a lot back when I used iPhone.

Forgot how exactly it worked but you download an app to your phone and make some custom profile on the phone that jailbreaks it for you. Then you had to keep renewing it every week or so. Sometimes Apple would patch the exploit and you had to wait for new one.

The only good product Apple has is the iPad. Android tablets no matter how much money you spend are all garbage, they have lag and many other issues like poor performance, battery life, etc. iPad is so smooth and after 3 years and half battery still lasts a lot.

Massive cope I would sacrifice young virgins to get the iPhone
That's true brand devotion, hats off to my fellow Applecel :feelsYall:

iPhones are superior to Android if you want reliability. Most Android phones are full of garbage bloatware. Using Android is a similar experience to using a cheap ass emachines computer in the 90's full of bloatware. The hardware is also better. iPhones still suck but they're better than most Android devices. I believe the Pixel phones use an almost stock version of Android without bloatware but they're just as expensive as an iPhone so why bother? I keep my phone for 5-7 years and then replace it with another cheap iPhone. Only a moron pays $1,000+ for any phone.

Battery mogs Samsung, kek

iPhone is good for low IQ cels (like myself)
Absolutely, you stemnigger high iq tranny faggots want to have muh linux open source blockchain cbt ballsack phones which you can hack to obtain mega supreme enlightenment on your open source esoteric private deep wrb message boards while low iq cels like me rot and do nothing and die

Last edited:
Absolutely, you stemnigger high iq tranny faggots want to have muh linux open source blockchain cbt ballsack phones which you can hack to obtain mega supreme enlightenment on your open source esoteric private deep wrb message boards while low iq cels rot and do nothing and die
Phones which you need 250 years of coding experience just to unlock (all of you are 17> because everyone who iq mogs me also youthmogs me) and if you get one line of code wrong during the startup process some obese 55+ year old gaben looking tutorialislandmaxxer will fucking rape and sodomize you with his ultra-customized rgb dildo

Absolutely, you stemnigger high iq tranny faggots want to have muh linux open source blockchain cbt ballsack phones which you can hack to obtain mega supreme enlightenment on your open source esoteric private deep wrb message boards while low iq cels like me rot and do nothing and die
Based :feelskek:

iPhones are superior to Android if you want reliability. Most Android phones are full of garbage bloatware. Using Android is a similar experience to using a cheap ass emachines computer in the 90's full of bloatware. The hardware is also better. iPhones still suck but they're better than most Android devices. I believe the Pixel phones use an almost stock version of Android without bloatware but they're just as expensive as an iPhone so why bother? I keep my phone for 5-7 years and then replace it with another cheap iPhone. Only a moron pays $1,000+ for any phone.
Motorola is basically stock Android and you can get some quite cheap.

Motorola is basically stock Android and you can get some quite cheap.
Yeah but with 2GB of RAM and a processor less powerful than a potato, it doesn't matter how little bloatware there is. That phone is going to be a slow piece of shit. When you buy an iPhone (even the base model) you're guaranteed to get high quality hardware and a certain level of performance that will ensure the phone is smooth and usable years down the road. It might not be able to play high graphical games but you'll never have to worry about the thing having difficulty even swiping/scrolling without lags. Also, iPhones always have parts available so when you have to replace the battery it's not a big deal. When you keep a phone for 5-7 years you're guaranteed to need at least one battery replacement. It's all about averages. If you spend $700 on a phone and it lasts you 7 years, that's $100/year. If you spend $200 on a phone and it only lasts you a year, that phone is twice as expensive as the iPhone even though it appears to be less than half the price. On top of this, that phone is going to be a slow piece of shit for the year you own it.

The only good android is pixel, don't buy any of that samsung xiaomi ricecel crap filled with ads and trackers
Cope Samsung is ok
iPhone is overrated, overpriced. Only dumb normies buy this.
Pigskins should have their rights removed
The Jews did a good job mind-controlling them.
:yes:
It’s convenient. I can switch apps without it refreshing every time :feelsping: and convenient screen record option. Overpriced tho
Ok, npc fucker
Fashion symbol to increase normies SMV.
Not really, it only improves your social halo when you have retarded brands like Jewpple and Jewdino cars
water is wet
What did u expect from Jew spyware
Android is much better :feelshmm: