Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iowa man sentenced to 15 years for burning gay flag

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
We give gays and trannies special privileges because they’re such spoiled little snowflakes.

An Ames man was sentenced Wednesday to about 16 years in prison after he set fire to a church LGBTQ flag in June.

Adolfo Martinez, 30, of Ames, last month was found guilty of a hate crime — a class "D" felony — third-degree harassment and reckless use of fire. Police said he stole a pride banner hanging at Ames United Church of Christ, 217 6th St., and burned it early June 11 outside Dangerous Curves Gentleman’s Club, 111 5th St.

Martinez admitted to police that he lit the banner on fire with lighter fluid and a lighter after stealing it from the church, according to court documents.

Story County Attorney Jessica Reynolds said hate crime charges were added because Martinez is suspected of criminal mischief against someone's property because of "what it represents as far as sexual orientation."

And in other news, another man was sentenced to death for not wanting to share a cell with a transsexual.

Last edited:
muh bill of rights muh land of the free :feelskek:

15 years for burning a flag lmao what a trash country tbh

Based as fuck, man.

muh bill of rights muh land of the free :feelskek:
Unite the Right should’ve served as a message that the right to peaceful assembly is gone. It’s not just the second amendment that the libtards are going after, it’s every other right that you have.

How many years for burning an incel flag?

Interesting case. According to the article, the man specifically stated that he would not tolerate a faggot cellmate, yet they put them together anyways. I see no crime committed here.
It’s almost as if they let it happen so they could pass yet another law allowing trannies to go to women’s prisons. So even the system that pushes such degeneracy doesn’t even care about them. Lmao.

His name is Adolfo. :lul:

It’s almost as if they let it happen so they could pass yet another law allowing trannies to go to women’s prisons. So even the system that pushes such degeneracy doesn’t even care about them. Lmao.

Trannies are such a meme. Every single person with a brain should simultaneously root for all of them to be killed, and root for them to take over womens sports, womens clubs, womens prisons, etc until we reach MAXIMUM clown world.

Jail is hell on hearth....imagine getting a thug cellmate

He looks short.

22463026 7810925 image a 41 1576780497575

15 years for burning a flag that probably costed $15 to make. He stole and burned a very cheap piece of property, hate crime maybe, violent hate crime with physically injured victims, absolutely not. This is worthy of protest, his friends should be researching similar cases of flag theft and burning and using those as examples. This deserves further looking into. I wonder if the judge is a foid, I think the prosecutor was. This is unacceptable and any LGBT person who supports this clearly cares more about making their ideological enemies suffer than they care about civil and human rights.

As far as the tranny cellmate story goes, murder is murder. The guy killed the tranny so an eye for an eye. I think the guards should be held responsible to some degree and perhaps be fired, fined, or charged because the guy said he hated gays and they purposely put a gay guy in his cell to stir up shit, the guards trying to bully and virtue signal contributed to the death so they shouldn't just get away without punishment.

LAND OF THE FREEDOM!

Gays shall be burnt not flag.
Goverment is against good people.

hate crime laws = jew victory

Stealing is stealing. Who cares what the item(s) in question "represented".
What the fuck? When is the last time they sentenced anyone to 15 years for burning the American flag which is an actual crime?
Go burn whatever you want in my opinion, but property should be property.

What happened to freedom of speech

He’s an asshole but he doesn’t deserve 15 years

This is why I hate faggots and trannies

alphabet freaks, just like the book 1984

It would be funny as hell if it turned out he was gay

I mean it’s a mean thing to do but to get put in jail for it is dumb

it’s not like he attempted to kill a gay person

This is really gay

In Finland, murder means only 12 years in prison :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So much for ”land of the free”.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States... Of Shelly Shelly!

He would have gotten less years if he burned an actual faggot lmao. Literally a clown world

Faggots are less than human anyway. Literal parasites on society that do nothing but spread degeneracy.

He should have killed a faggot instead. Would have probably gotten the same sentance :feelskek:

the irony is that is he burned the american flag he could probably get away with it.
The members of Rage Against the Machine used to do that onstage and they weren't prosecuted for it as far as I know. None of them went to jail serve 15 years for it, definitely.

Not sucking dicks is disallowed