Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @ionlycopenow

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I appreciate based oldcels like @ionlycopenow who are honest and know when its over (18/graduating HS).

He is honest and tells it how it is: "Its OVER if you graduate high school a kissless virgin" (not his exact words but he says a lot of stuff like this)

Its nice to see that he's not one of those gatekeeping old fags that say shit like: "hur dur hur dur you can't be incel until 21 or 25 broooooooooooo! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Daily reminder to everyone else: Please stop fucking coping and accept that it was over as soon as you turned 18 or graduated high school.

:feelsLSD:always an honor

Your absolute last shot is in college or university, but even there the door is just about closed and it's even harder. It's almost entirely over by end of high school.

Brutal gatekeepingpill for youngcels

Yeah. There are also other based oldcels like @TigerFestival @Transcended Trucel @VirginAutistManlet and a few others
Your absolute last shot is in college or university, but even there the door is just about closed and it's even harder. It's almost entirely over by end of high school.
Yeah. college/uni will be 100x times worse. Foids will have 24/7 access to chads.

if you are khhv at 18 it's probably over but if you held hands and kissed it's not over

if you are khhv at 18 it's probably over but if you held hands and kissed it's not over
Kisshavers piss me off so much. They are fakecels and have no place on this forum.

you literally have to be retarded to assume you can still succed when it didn't happen in highschool, when foids had the lowest standards compared to when they get older. just because it happened to a few lucky shits doesn't make it any true. exceptions prove the rule.

highschool life is like the kids bop version of what's coming next in terms of disappointment and sadness.

you literally have to be retarded to assume you can still succed when it didn't happen in highschool, when foids had the lowest standards compared to when they get older. just because it happened to a few lucky shits doesn't make it any true. exceptions prove the rule.

highschool life is like the kids bop version of what's coming next in terms of disappointment and sadness.
Exactly THIS.

All the gatekeeping cringefags who cry "muh muh you can't be incel until 21 or 25 broooooooo!" are coping extremely hard.

If you have actually tried to seriously interact with foids and reaped zero you'd know it's beyond over at 14-15 easily, tbh.

It's most likely over if OP happens. Some exceptions (late bloomers) exist though. It's only most certainly over if you graduate (or fail to graduate) college as a virgin

Exactly THIS.

All the gatekeeping cringefags who cry "muh muh you can't be incel until 21 or 25 broooooooo!" are coping extremely hard.

Clearly life gets easier as you get more bald, women get far uglier and pickier and your chances of success decrease exponentially.

If you don't make it while your young in basically anything, you're fucked.

It’s a nice gesture I guess when people say it isn’t truly over for us but as much as I’d like to hope thats true it’s pretty cope. I’m keeping my fingers crossed but it’s a pope dream really. If I can’t win now, it’s not getting any better down the road

Yeah. There are also other based oldcels like @TigerFestival @Transcended Trucel @VirginAutistManlet and a few others

Yeah. college/uni will be 100x times worse. Foids will have 24/7 access to chads.
:feelsokman:
It’s a nice gesture I guess when people say it isn’t truly over for us but as much as I’d like to hope thats true it’s pretty cope. I’m keeping my fingers crossed but it’s a pope dream really. If I can’t win now, it’s not getting any better down the road
Very few cases of incels becoming normies in college, only happens for those who are late bloomers.

Last edited:
Maybe. Had I been told at 15 that I'd still be a kissles virgin/ghoasted by everyone a decade later I would have shook my head in disbelief . But now I realize it was probably over for me as early as 13.

Very true, I'm a 19 year old truecel

High School is the biggest determining factor on how you'll fair in life sadly. If you were a KHHV loser in High School, chances are you'll remain that way for life, sure there's always exceptions, but that doesn't mean that you'll slay later in life, like those IT fags like to claim.

A few teencels can chadbloom at 18-21, but it’s extremely rare, but it does happen due to some factors such as being a fat teen, and at 18-21 losing fat and finding out the fat teencel had chad under the fat all that time.

A few teencels can chadbloom at 18-21, but it’s extremely rare, but it does happen due to some factors such as being a fat teen, and at 18-21 losing fat and finding out the fat teencel had chad under the fat all that time.
Thats true. There are cases like that. However, those are only the 1%

agreed. college is a SLIM chance
Very few cases of incels becoming normies in college, only happens for those who are late bloomers.
tbh

Last edited:
Might be over even before that, as in my experience, people in general don't tend to change how they respond to you.
High School is the biggest determining factor on how you'll fair in life sadly.
tbh

Might be over even before that, as in my experience, people in general don't tend to change how they respond to you.

tbh
depends.

I had acne in high school, cleared it up at the end, and was able to have a social life in college

the problem was that there was some scarring so i never got laid