Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "IOIs" of any kind besides sex are a GIGACOPE

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Response to this thread by @anon1822

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/jdxj05/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=791d7e1fdfa84b6f9fb2af9924052e9b&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=jdxj05

Honestly, so many times in my PUA days i was coping with "muh IOIs" and "you gotta learn to talk to girls bro". massive fucking cope.

Girls are Chadsexual as fuck, but they will do all this shit to lead you on so you orbit. And then you might cope with "muh mentalcel".

no you fucking aren't, you're just too ugly 99% of the time.

"oh why did this girl touch my shoulder that one time years ago" cope cope cope ITS OVER. and don't look in the mirror, because that will also manipulate you into thinking you're not that bad looking. take a selfie on your phone, then you will see how fucking subhuman you are and why you're posting on this shithole forum.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/jdxj05/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=791d7e1fdfa84b6f9fb2af9924052e9b&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=jdxj05

Honestly, so many times in my PUA days i was coping with "muh IOIs" and "you gotta learn to talk to girls bro". massive fucking cope.

Girls are Chadsexual as fuck, but they will do all this shit to lead you on so you orbit. And then you might cope with "muh mentalcel".

"oh why did this girl touch my shoulder that one time years ago" cope cope cope ITS OVER. and don't look in the mirror, because that will also manipulate you into thinking you're not that bad looking. take a selfie on your phone, then you will see how fucking subhuman you are and why you're posting on this shithole forum.

I work in the marketing department of my company, so I have access to expensive equipment.
I took a good camera, flipped it around and photographed my own face.

Then I imported that shit and looked at it on the big screen.
boy.

oh BOY.

you dont know how bad you look until you take a really good picture, with good lighting and high res.

Mirrors are super deceiving and so are phone cameras.
If you flip your phone camera, your face widens until you look like legit chad.

So yeah, want some suifuel? get a good camera and stay away from rope for the next 24h

also IoI are SUPER COPE

if a woman REALLY wants you she will literally show you her pussy.
ngl, if you have to work for it, its over.

I have seen this shit, when I was in the mental hospital.
Girls would sit across from guys in the smoking area and literally lay on theiri back and spread their legs to the guy across the room.

Guys, If you have to work for it and she keeps playing fisherman with you, pulling you in and out, tiring you out - STOP ALARM ALARM
GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP TORPEDO IN THE WATER

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

Last edited:
High quality thread.

Only incels coping with PUA garbage obsess over this shit, sex havers deep inside know the only thing that matters is P in V.

Cope tbh. Have you ever had a chadlite/chad friend? you would then definitely know that IOI's are not a cope and actually exist.

the only people who make it a cope are the soyboys who don't know what a proper IOI is.

Cope tbh. Have you ever had a chadlite/chad friend? you would then definitely know that IOI's are not a cope and actually exist.

the only people who make it a cope are the soyboys who don't know what a proper IOI is.
i dont think you understand the OP.
IoIs are real but for non-chads they are just bait to get attention from cucks. They never lead to sex.
Women feel empowered by rejecting guys.

For chads, iois are much more blunt and forward, a girl will actually approach and say that she wants sex.

so yeah, op is right and u ghey bbbbbbbbbbfffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fe33ffcb397a65b352678f1f6637f1a3.gif

TS OVER. and don't look in the mirror, because that will also manipulate you into thinking you're not that bad looking. take a selfie on your phone, then you will see how fucking subhuman you are and why you're posting on this shithole forum.
"How to know that you're ugly for idiots."

btw

Good thread tbhngl.

This is a good IOI
Tenor 4

REMINDER YOU’LL NEVER HAVE THIS
I don't even care this much about sex if I'm being honest. I care more about a nice warm relationship that would include sex

IOIs are a real thing but redpillcopers mistakenly assume many things to be IOIs. Also women can fake IOIs to get what they want

If you've ever seen a foid interact with chads you know that IOIs are real. They're making it very clear to chad that they want him

volcels.co
lmfao @ this cope

IoIs are real but for non-chads they are just bait to get attention from cucks. They never lead to sex.

For chads, iois are much more blunt and forward, a girl will actually approach and say that she wants sex.

so yeah, op is right and u ghey bbbbbbbbbbfffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well some IOI's are genuine and they still don't lead to sex, due to different reasons.

It depends on being able to differentiate between real IOI's and what a coper/redpiller thinks an IOI is.

@Ropemaxx thoughts?

@Ropemaxx thoughts?
Great thread, well my thoughts are this exactly ;

also the only true IOI is having a foid put your dick in her mouth and then let her cum on your face
if a girl isnt letting you cum on her face, she views you as an ugly normie

mods pin this thread

Last edited:
I work in the marketing department of my company, so I have access to expensive equipment.
I took a good camera, flipped it around and photographed my own face.

Then I imported that shit and looked at it on the big screen.
boy.

oh BOY.

you dont know how bad you look until you take a really good picture, with good lighting and high res.

Mirrors are super deceiving and so are phone cameras.
If you flip your phone camera, your face widens until you look like legit chad.

So yeah, want some suifuel? get a good camera and stay away from rope for the next 24h

also IoI are SUPER COPE

if a woman REALLY wants you she will literally show you her pussy.
ngl, if you have to work for it, its over.

I have seen this shit, when I was in the mental hospital.
Girls would sit across from guys in the smoking area and literally lay on theiri back and spread their legs to the guy across the room.

Guys, If you have to work for it and she keeps playing fisherman with you, pulling you in and out, tiring you out - STOP ALARM ALARM
GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP TORPEDO IN THE WATER

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT
Not even a good camera. An average phone camera does the trick. When I look in the mirror I don't think I'm ugly. Hell, sometimes I think "why the fuck am I even browsing incel forums, I'm not that ugly". But when I take a photo, god damn it's like I'm looking at another person.

Idk what it is. Is it the angle? Is it the lighting? Is it that when I'm looking in the mirror my blind ass can't see all the fine details of my face and I just see a fuzzy image, more like a contour of my face than my actual face?

Also, in the mirror I can't see my baldness. Actually only last year or so I realized how fucking bald I became (although the hair loss did intensify lately). But in a photo you can see right away just how fucking bald I am. Most 45 year olds have better hairlines than me. I even have that thing where the middle of your head is bald, like I'm wearing a Yarmulke of baldness. Also my hair is so rare and thin. Also, the acne and acne scars and teeth are so much more obvious in a photo.

That's true, IOIs are just women manipulating men, creating orbiters. It's like in an RPG where you do quests to raise your "reputation/favor" with a faction. Women raise their reputation with men by doing simple shit that it so easy and meaningless to them they forget it in a second, and yet men are affected by it for years.

IOI’s are real, but they aren’t the red pilled ones you hear. A good IOI is a foid making out with you or sucking your cock.

No, they are absolutely real

IOI = Indicator of Inceldom

Well some IOI's are genuine and they still don't lead to sex, due to different reasons.

It depends on being able to differentiate between real IOI's and what a coper/redpiller thinks an IOI is.
Can you differentiate them for us? I would like to know them in case I get any.

See this at work all the time. Leading guys on and making them try over and over to get to know them with every day little bits of attention.

I have thought some girl might be interested and tried talking and they put no effort into the conversation (one word replies) and reject me. IOIs annoy me cause they're some game or attention seeking. I get annoyed these days if some cunt looks at me.