Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Involuntary celibate but also involuntary pacifist as well.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
It's crazy when I think about just how often I get the urge to waste both my parents. As little as 5 years ago that would be unthinkable to me and now it's almost an everyday occurrence. At the very least, a bloody beating for the both of them if it weren't illegal to do so.
Sometimes, I really really wanna do it but then I remind myself that all that's gonna do is get me in prison or the death penalty.
So I'm forced to put up with their bullshit, my hatred for them growing stronger and stronger with each day, week, month, and year that passes.
Really goes to show how much of my life they ruined and how much I despise them for it.
I'm young enough to where I can still somewhat salvage it, but even if I can that won't be enough for me to forgive them.
For the years they did nothing but obstruct me. All they did was thwart me.
That I'll never forgive them for as long as I live.
That's not even getting into how they favor my sisters for bullshit reasons, but that's a thread all its own.
Bottom line is, they both still deserve to be either burned to death with a Flammenwerfer or shredded with an MG42.