Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Involuntary celibacy is probably THE LEAST HARMFUL SYMPTOM of being an unattractive, mentally ill man in a gynocentric society

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
The failo effect dictates evERy area of an unattractive men's life in a gynocentric society.

All those "thERe is more to life than sex and love bro" gaslighting normies don't take this failo effect into account.
During the first 5-20 seconds of any social interaction nearly everyone has already decided to hate the ugly men.

Gynocentric societies, where a man's value is measured by how he makes w0men feel, which again is entirely dependant on your looks, amplify this problem to an extreme degree.

ThERefore unattractive men are treated like subhumans (UntERmensch).

If all my problems were only about not getting pussy i wouldn't be rotting on a fucking incel forum.
But your looks unfortunaly determine every single aspect of your life.

Last edited:
The failo effect dictates evERy area of an unattractive men's life in a gynocentric society.

All those "thERe is more to life than sex and love bro" gaslighting normies don't take this failo effect into account.
During the first 5-20 seconds of any social interaction nearly everyone has already decided to hate the ugly men.

Gynocentric societies, where a man's value is measured by how he makes w0men feel, which again is entirely dependant on your looks, amplify this problem to an extreme degree.

ThERefore unattractive men are treated like subhumans (UntERmensch).

If all my problems were only about not getting pussy i wouldn't be rotting on a fucking incel forum.
But your looks unfortunaly determine every single aspect of your life.

Think of it this way:
It is probably better to be an incel that is treated with respect than to be a sexhaver that is bullied for his looks by everyone.
congrats, you win my award for most retarded thread on this entire forum

Wish I was corporeal to toilets all things considering last time I interacted with one was some landwhale randomly saying I looked in her direction threatening me and trying to get men to attack me. Its a good thing I barely go outside so avoiding them 99.9% of the time is easy.

Id like to atleast know how its like to be loved before i pass away but oh well

Almost impossible to get a job as a subhuman male.

Strong post.
All my life I worked at a low paid physical manual jobs despite having a bachelor's degree and knowing a few foreign languages.
After working many years at a primitive dumb low-life jobs I decided to find a 'normal' job and went to a translation bureau but they rejected me because I don't have a specialized education.
What's the point of studying many years if I only can get jobs at the level of janitor or toilet cleaner when Chad who parted instead of studying can get a prestigious job at some company just because he was born good-looking?

having a bachelor's degree
what kind of degree? is it a STEM/natural sciences degree?
What's the point of studying many years if I only can get jobs at the level of janitor or toilet cleaner when Chad who parted instead of studying can get a prestigious job at some company just because he was born good-looking?
looks/neurotypicality = connections and first impression >>>>>>>>>>> degrees and experience

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back