Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Involuntary Celibacy is a right wing extremist political movement"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
yle0djf0ulb21.jpg

No... we're just a group of lonely (mostly ethnic) men.

speak for urself. I identify as white now

I m right wing currycel I want a fascist world government extermination of all faggots sjw and a free government given young wifu to all my currycel brethren

right-wing is like the one thing even wikipedia wasnt dumb enough to label incels are

What's with soys randomly underlining/italicizing words? It's not like we can't read what they are saying without it. They usually do this when they want to look smart or show their emotion

as if we're choosing to be involuntarily celibate

We should embrace this tbh. Fascism is the repellant of degeneracy.

Reminder for the few incels that don't think crazy leftists and the Jew media are full of shit.

We're an ALL WHITE and RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST group to these virtue signaling fuckwits.

Reminder for the few incels that don't think crazy leftists and the Jew media are full of shit.

We're an ALL WHITE and RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST group to these virtue signaling fuckwits.
I'm a white, right-wing extremist now. Where are all my self-hating deathnik sluts?

I really hate when incels try to push their political bullshit, be it left or right. But I can see why some incels legit could turn to right wing if normies keep this shit up.

im not art right i just dont like jews ok?

I'm Jewish and Zionist. Interesting how they will lable me.

Incels are right wing for the most part

>mfw I'm more left-wing than I used to be when I was a cucked bluepiller

I'm neither left, right, liberal nor authoritarian. I'm the middlest man you'll ever meet when it comes to politics

Captialism is the sole cause of hypergamy

LMAO, it was not found in the wild. That IT moron printed it, stickied on that lamp post, took a pic and made that post. Don't be so naive.

LMAO, it was not found in the wild. That IT moron printed it, stickied on that lamp post, took a pic and made that post. Don't be so naive.
Basically jfl the extremes they go to orbit us :lul::lul:

Basically jfl the extremes they go to orbit us :lul::lul:
Exactly. Holy LMAO, WTF. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why on fucking earth would someone put a sticker with definition of the word "incel" on a lamp post? WTF? Does not make any sense. Literally, that whole sub has cumulative IQ of 50. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why on fucking earth would someone put a sticker with definition of the word "incel" on a lamp post? WTF? Does not make any sense. Literally, that whole sub has cumulative IQ of 50. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul:

Sfcels out reeeeeeeeeeee

no and no. fk these people are morons

I am right wing but ethnic, most legit right wingers want to deport me

JFL, these cucks will lie about us and try to demonize us. cowards.

What's with soys randomly underlining/italicizing words? It's not like we can't read what they are saying without it. They usually do this when they want to look smart or show their emotion
No, it's because they're borrowing propaganda techniques first popularized by Edward Bernays last century. Emphasizing certain words in an advertisement links them together subconsciously and creates a relational suggestion between the two. Learn about the "Power of Suggestion."

Basically, these soycucks are just pushing propaganda and trying to brainwash people on the street.

There should be some symbol of "Incel Pride" (yes...i know this is hardly true but at least it would be a show of strength)

media is gonna turn most ethnics into neo-nazis eventually

Gas the kikes race war now

If a non virgin woman says you are not entitled to sex, destroy her.

Quite seriously, feminists fear us, because they know when they create enough millions of us we're going to systematically tear down every lie they've worked so hard to build up.

If anything, incels are the alt-left and want sexual justice where not only the top 20% get all the femoids.

So if incels are far right, are chads far left?
Anyways, some incels want to seize the means of reproduction

as if we're choosing to be involuntarily celibate
Nail on head.

The clue is in the name, cucktears. Involuntarily celibate. That means it's not a choice.

50 is generous.

This is beyond retardation. I defended cucktearers several times, because I thought they were just uglies in denial, now I see them for what they truly are.

So if you point out someone hasn't earned something and was just born with good looks, you're saying you're 100% entitled to it, cucktears are retards.