Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Invisible to everyone including incels on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Nobody will remember me when I’m gone which is pretty sad tbh, I should just rope :feelsrope:

we are just letters and images on a screen bro

met rope at a charity do once. It was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

for what it's worth, i'll probably remember you
remember your profile on here, anyway. not the real you who reads these words off his screen

We're also avatars. Your avatar is based and Sutton Hoo Pilled.
Thank you friend I appreciate that. I get avi mogged by anime avis due to halo effect though ngl

My Jihad will live on forever
May allah reward me for it

Thank you friend I appreciate that. I get avi mogged by anime avis due to halo effect though ngl
The HEMA nerds will salute your avatar.

your name and avi are distinctive so i'll probably remember you for a long time tbh.

Here s your dopamine bro

Who the fuck wrote this post? I can't see you

Who the fuck wrote this post? I can't see you
19858.jpg

11828960166 af565418d9 b

You're a cool dude.

Postmaxx to have a legacy

If you ever leave this site, I will ask about you in the ban discussion megathread.

just electricity flowing. We need to cut all electricity so everything stops. we need to use oil lights

Never began 4 you if nobody will remember your death in an obscure incel forum

I can clearly see you :feelswhere:

I've noticed that HEMA and related studies is like 70% incels among the men but most of the femoids are not fat and ugly.
IKR the hemabitches are somehow all really hot.

"An outcast among outcasts"
@Chris_Jones

You joined this forum 2 weeks ago and almost have 2k posts. I think you'll be fine :feelsokman:

You are not an ignored cel

Nobody will remember me when I’m gone which is pretty sad tbh, I should just rope :feelsrope:
only god can save us my good man.We are dust and ashes and nothing more.

I'll remember you bro, if for nothing than the username and avatar combo

it's something i've been thinking about lately as well. i don't stand out, there's nothing unique about me, i can't even hold a conversation. i don't have a personality, i have aspergers, i don't have any talents - i'm a drifter, a ghost. i just watch life pass me and there's nothing i can do to change the course

brutal statuspill, over for greycels like me

I feel you bro i’m irrelevant asf no one even noticed that i was banned yesterday
It never began for greycels