Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious investigations on the counter radicalization

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
Guys from secret services who try to study our movement are quite ridiculous. The best method to understand any movement is to send a spy inside. I have an impression that they have never met any incel in their life and that they have no idea how an incel lives, what he wants to do and even what his ideas are. :forcedsmile:

We are a friendly movement and I think that the majority of us are glad that somebody is interested in us. If these guys have any reports to prepare they can submit us their draft for corrections as we shall be pleased to explain them in deep who we are and what our life projects are. :forcedsmile:

We're not a "movement".

we are watching you, tough guy

Please do not say such things otherwise nobody will be interested in us .... :forcedsmile:
Well it's the truth. "Incels" aren't a movement, it's a life condition. Nobody wants to be incel in the first place. It's "involuntary" for a reason.
And i actually don't want anybody to be interested in us JFL. I hate all this attention this place is getting.