Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Intrusive though to kick a foid in the face and ruin her day when I saw her

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Tbh idk why I felt like this, I am not a hateful or violent person I think and I usually do not think of thoughts like this but it just intruded on to me and I do not want to feel like this but today I did

I saw a foid sitting down alone in a public place, she was seated on some stairs that were an entryway to a building, she was completely alone when I walked by her, she had bags of food with her and she was trying to eat

Now I think the combination of her being

1. Completely alone

2.Covered in makeup and tattoos, you could tell by looking at he she was a chad only whore

3. Bags of take away everywhere

I just wanted to kick her hard in the face, hard in the teeth.

Then I wanted to kick around her food everywhere and make a mess to ruin her day and leave her crying

Maybe it is a bit of the influence of this site giving me a violent mind

Or maybe I just lament chad only hypergamous foids like this, since it's majority of foids, I feel like if foids were not hypergamous sluts as a majority, I would not feel like this, but most foids would not even date me or consider me

Before IncelTears screenshots and posts this, you are a bunch of dense morons and intrusive thoughts does not = bad person

The mens rea is the thought

The actus reus is the action

I had the mens rea but not the actus reus, what I thought in my mind does not warrant intervention from our justice system at all, but I know you morons will just convict me in the court of cuckittor opinion instead

@DarkStarDown @BlackCel_from_ZA @Mecoja @lonelysince2006 @Pancakecel @VideoGameCoper

It was probably the ugly tats that did it.

Then I wanted to kick around her food everywhere and make a mess to ruin her day and leave her crying

I would boil it down to inhibition tbh. I would like to harm toilets but my high inhibition gets in the way unfortunately, it's normal want to kill the people who have wronged you. Being on .is didn't influence your mind in any way, it rather opened your mind to foids hypergamous nature and the hell hole we find ourselves living in

I have no idea what that means and My internet is really bad right now, so I'm unable to search what that is

Its probably natural reaction after being treated as lesser than dirt by everyone, you start seeing them as enemies. Whatever it is, you can be sure they see us with much more hate and would gas all of us without second thoughts.

Tbh idk why I felt like this, I am not a hateful or violent person I think and I usually do not think of thoughts like this but it just intruded on to me and I do not want to feel like this but today I did

I saw a foid sitting down alone in a public place, she was seated on some stairs that were an entryway to a building, she was completely alone when I walked by her, she had bags of food with her and she was trying to eat

1. Completely alone

2.Covered in makeup and tattoos, you could tell by looking at he she was a chad only whore

Or maybe I just lament chad only hypergamous foids like this, since it's majority of foids, I feel like if foids were not hypergamous sluts as a majority, I would not feel like this, but most foids would not even date me or consider me

Before IncelTears screenshots and posts this, you are a bunch of dense morons and intrusive thoughts does not = bad person

I had the mens rea but not the actus reus, what I thought in my mind does not warrant intervention from our justice system at all, but I know you morons will just convict me in the court of cuckittor opinion instead

@DarkStarDown @BlackCel_from_ZA @Mecoja @lonelysince2006 @Pancakecel @VideoGameCoper
It's perfectly normal to have these urges :feelskek: The desire to bash foids is the only normal reaction to interacting with modern foids

I have no idea what that means and My internet is really bad right now, so I'm unable to search what that is
It's how western judicial systems operate, to convict someone in a caught of something like murder, the presecution needs to prove

1. Mens Rea

That you premediated to carry it out, and you had planning beforehand

Eg. they check your internet history and you are googling the victims house, then theres is a bank transaction for a firearm later

2. Actus rea

That you actually did the act and killed them

I just said it because IT cunts would demonise me for something like this, even though off the internet and in the real world no one would give a fuck about this outside of their little online circle jerk
Its probably natural reaction after being treated as lesser than dirt by everyone, you start seeing them as enemies. Whatever it is, you can be sure they see us with much more hate and would gas all of us without second thoughts.
I feel like that type of foid is my enemy in a way sadly
It's perfectly normal to have these urges :feelskek: The desire to bash foids is the only normal reaction to interacting with modern foids
Honestly yeah been wanting to bash my centrelink foid lately :feelskek: I will have to get back to you on that but its slow going, she annoys me though

It's how western judicial systems operate, to convict someone in a caught of something like murder, the presecution needs to prove

1. Mens Rea

That you premediated to carry it out, and you had planning beforehand

Eg. they check your internet history and you are googling the victims house, then theres is a bank transaction for a firearm later

2. Actus rea

That you actually did the act and killed them

I just said it because IT cunts would demonise me for something like this, even though off the internet and in the real world no one would give a fuck about this outside of their little online circle jerk

I feel like that type of foid is my enemy in a way sadly

Honestly yeah been wanting to bash my centrelink foid lately :feelskek: I will have to get back to you on that but its slow going, she annoys me though
Use the national employment customer serivce hotline to change provider. Never sign the privacy consent info release form, but you must sign the job plan.
If you get tired of that shit, go to the GP and say ur depressed, anxiety bla bla bla by centrelink job search and interviews. Get the doctor to give you a medical exemption from all centrelink shit for 3 months (no interviews, no job searches, nothing).

This . . . makes us look bad.

IncelTears = libfags who support child molestation and trafficking.

But anyways, yes.. I've had instrusive thoughts that were closely resembling yours whenever I've seen certain foids in the wild. Some just have that punchable face, like you can tell they're pompous lil' sluts that are entitled asf and have never been laid out - but deserve it. I was watching some video of a female cop acting high and mighty when some poor dude was getting arrested (and crying) and she was mocking him. I was just thinking... "man, imagine this bitch in a room alone without a gun or her cop fuck buddies around to protect her, she'd get absolutely eviscerated by the average 14 year old male if he wanted to".

Many foids, including those with some power / authority, deserve to get their cunts kicked in and heads snapped (Michael Myers style). I want to be there doing it or at least watching it close-up. That would be justice. Love to see those smug smirks turn into terror when they realize they fucked with the wrong man. Fuck hoes.

Damn! Aussie foids must be some next level cunts.

1. Completely alone

its normal man, i have the same thoughts all the time, usually when a foid is around me i have violent and sexual fantasies its probably because of the combination of this site and the fact i watch to much rape hentai.

It’s far more common than just one or two intrusive thoughts for THEM to fantasize about doing this to us. They even say it out loud in feminist spaces.

Glad I'm not the only one when it comes to having these type of thoughts. Idk either man just the sight of another human being gets me angry and make want to annihilate them

Glad I'm not the only one when it comes to having these type of thoughts. Idk either man just the sight of another human being gets me angry and make want to annihilate them

what if you saw someone wearing a shirt with a black pill on it?

This is bad optics bro :soy::soy:

I just imagined the foid in my head, and i’d feel the exact same way if I was you tbh: Just something about seeing a foid enjoy her life, especially when she’s some low-life as indicated by her tattoos, especially alone is enough to trigger a reaction.

I think i’d feel the same way tbh, and as you pointed out thoughts are separate from actions: In fact, tons of ITtards have probably had similar thoughts about us, so I don’t see what the issue is with us having these thoughts.

I saw two foids today out smiling, and I wanted to scream at them for no other reason than having a stupid fucking smile.

what if you saw someone wearing a shirt with a black pill on it?
[/QUOTE
1. tell them that drinks are on me and 2. salute them to let them know that they aren't alone

This . . . makes us look bad.
Tbf no matter what we do we will always look bad. People already have their opinions made up about who we are and what we do. Most people aren't open minded enough to try and hear us out

Should do orange juice super soaker instead. It would ruin her day just as much, but it is not a felony.

I just imagined the foid in my head, and i’d feel the exact same way if I was you tbh: Just something about seeing a foid enjoy her life, especially when she’s some low-life as indicated by her tattoos, especially alone is enough to trigger a reaction.

I think i’d feel the same way tbh, and as you pointed out thoughts are separate from actions: In fact, tons of ITtards have probably had similar thoughts about us, so I don’t see what the issue is with us having these thoughts.

I saw two foids today out smiling, and I wanted to scream at them for no other reason than having a stupid fucking smile.
Yeah we arent alone but it's almost not normal in a sense, like im clearly a broken individual to a degree, I had a lengthy dream about my oneitis from several years ago being my girlfriend, my mind isnt 100% due to loneliness and inceldom
Should do orange juice super soaker instead. It would ruin her day just as much, but it is not a felony.
Spitting on someone can be a crime here so I am sure orange juice super soaker could be a crime too

This is 100% true.

If they show no feelings for us, it is only natural to feel intense hatred.

I get hateful looks by women when I pass them and it is both creepy and hatefuel.

The only reason I dont let my anger out on women disrespecting me is because I still have emphaty and I am totally against violence against others, which is funny because women like dark triad men and getting strangled. Also I do not want to get charged.

This is 100% true.

If they show no feelings for us, it is only natural to feel intense hatred.

I get hateful looks by women when I pass them and it is both creepy and hatefuel.

The only reason I dont let my anger out on women disrespecting me is because I still have emphaty and I am totally against violence against others, which is funny because women like dark triad men and getting strangled. Also I do not want to get charged.
For me it often happens that they go across street not to pass by me. Imagine how big of a contempt and disgust that is. Its hurtful and humiliating.

For me it often happens that they go across street not to pass by me. Imagine how big of a contempt and disgust that is. Its hurtful and humiliating.

Ah yes its either:

Look down.
Look at the side disgusted.
Pass the street or take another way to not get close to me.

Ah the lovely life of sub 7-men. And they wonder why we are getting fed up.

It is rising. People are afraid of lonely angry men as they should be.

1. Completely alone

Ngl at this point you should put subliminal messages to charisma maxx with satan on inceltears

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back