Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Introvert and Extrovert

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Just realized that this shit theory is utterly bullshit, when i was bluepilled i believed people are either BORN introvert or extrovert.
This fucking theory is also accepted in our society.

Being blackpilled you actually see how shit the theory is.

Ugly people = introvert because insecure and not being validated

Chad = extrovert because he is being loved and likes to be around others because he feels good being validated.

How has something this simple turned into a fake psychological theory?

Ugly people = introvert because insecure and not being validated

Chad = extrovert because he is being loved and likes to be around others because he feels good being validated.
So true. They just dont want to admit it.

The only thing that they're right about is that people who are mostly alone for a long period of time, who don't want to be, can suffer psychological damage.

ugly people can be low inhib too.

Introverted Chads do exist. I’ve met a few.

Yup. It's mostly about positive or negative reinforcement through your formative years.

When they realized they can charge bluepilled morons money for "therapy"

Just Be Chadstrovert theory

ugly people can be low inhib too.
ugly people being low inhib should be put down, they can still never win.

just look how a low inhib ugly man is treated compared to a low inhib chad.

its just a disease being low inhib if u are ugly. like a clown so others can laugh at u

yes, i was much more extroverted before the bullying began

just be an extrovert br0

I'm introverted because i hate most stranger and can barely stand them, so them validating me will not feel very good because i don't care about them, so i don't participate in their small talk, however, looks are everything so i'd get validation if i were chad, even as a misanthropic introvert; an extroverted philanthropic incel will be seen as full-of-himself because of the way he looks.

You've accidentally denied the looks theory by implying personality matters OP, that is to say you bluepilled us unintentionally.

@Incelhope for that matter: most ugly people i've had to deal with were extroverts.

21st Psychology = Soy