Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introduction: 25 M Friendless Touchless Hugless Handholdless Dateless Kissless Virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 36861
  • Start date
Deleted member 36861

Deleted member 36861

Self-banned
-
Hello,

this is my first time on the server, but I have been in the incel community for a long time. I was very active on r/incels and r/braincles. I joined r/incels when it had around 100 subscribers. After r/braincels was banned I have been active on discord. However, no one in the incel community seems to remember me because as one incel once described me, I am an outcast among outcasts. I can't even make friends or conversation with other incels.

My features:
  • never had any friends (even online)
  • touchless hugless handholdless dateless kissless virgin
  • never talked to a female outside of a educational, medical, commerciail, or familial context
  • pajeet
  • 5'6
  • have become obese in recent years (265 lbs)
  • face is ugly relative to other pajeets, let alone regular people
  • never had a job/never applied for a job (i live off welfare)
  • low IQ
  • severely mentally ill (schizophrenia among other diagnoses)
  • unable to have a conversation beyond responding with 1 word (effectively mute)
  • I spend all day in bed/dont shower for months/live in filth

Last edited:

What have you been prescribed for the schizophrenia? Also, try and shower at least once a week. I hear that's the sweet spot.

Hello,

this is my first time on the server, but I have been in the incel community for a long time. I was very active on r/incels and r/braincles. I joined r/incels when it had around 100 subscribers. After r/braincels was banned I have been active on discord. However, no one in the incel community seems to remember me because as one incel once described me, I am an outcast among outcasts. I can't even make friends or conversation with other incels.

My features:
  • never had any friends (even online)
  • touchless hugless handholdless dateless kissless virgin
  • never talked to a female outside of a educational, medical, commerciail, or familial context
  • pajeet
  • 5'6
  • have become obese in recent years (265 lbs)
  • face is ugly relative to other pajeets, let alone regular people
  • never had a job/never applied for a job (i live off welfare)
  • low IQ
  • severely mentally ill (schizophrenia among other diagnoses)
  • unable to have a conversation beyond responding with 1 word (effectively mute)
  • I spend all day in bed/dont shower for months/live in filth
Change gayass pathetic avi nigger

Welcome to the forum fellow cel. :feelsaww: