Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Introducing the TOEPILL

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Another pill to further prove that woman superficialness knows no bound.

Your Toes:
Unknown

Chad's Toes:
Man feet pedicure wooden floor legs runner background pedicured 119442735

If you have the top Toe's its over. They are called Morton Toes and are capable of pulling you apart from regular society and branding you as genetic filth.

Lets just look at the evidence:

Case 1: "I have them. I hate them. I’m a good looking girl and I’ve had three boyfriends and many many other guys who’ve liked me. ll three of my ex boyfriends have left me after noticing my toes."
- Its so strong it can even effect foids. If some guys can't put of with it what hope do we have of foids putting up with it.

Case 2: "Hello, I find them really unappealing :( I am female, aged 29, single and had a similar situation recently where I was interested in someone until I saw that and then wasn't interested anymore....I've dated someone for several years who had that but when we broke up one of the first things I thought was thank goodness I won't be spending the rest of my life fixating on that!"
- Another foid absolutely disgusted by it that she has ended relationships over it. Now I imagine this foid probably had some 7+ guy (judging by her standards) and this was still enough to devalue his PSL.

Case 3: " I don't know why but I find it very disgusting if theirs a really attractive girl and has it then it makes her super unattractive. Like its just not normal. Am I the only one? Not trying to be rude to people who have it."
- Another example of it effecting woman. The only other feature that can effect woman that hard is their weight tbh. Most guys can look passed that but for some reason Morton toes seem to be this PSL killer.

In conclusion this pill is so strong it can even effect woman. Now what chance would an already incel guy have if he also had the Morton toe. Its absolutely over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My toe looks more like the second pic, I hope that doesn't count as bragging. I never got anything because of my toes.

I have chad toes.

Yet, here I am.

This is nonsense, I get we’re all after a laugh but someone here would actually take this shit seriously and develop a complex about it possibly.

Your toes are the absolute least of your concerns.

My toes are so chad that u can draw a perfectly straight line along all their tips .. I’m a linearprogressiontoemogger

A foid won't even come close to seeing my toes so it doesn't matter to me.

I have chad toes.

Yet, here I am.

This is nonsense, I get we’re all after a laugh but someone here would actually take this shit seriously and develop a complex about it possibly.

Tbh Morton toes on a girl are a huge flaw . Maybe not so much for guys.. can u imagine sucking on a girls Morton toes ?

My feet measure ~20 cm. Females feetmogg me.

The foot is the problem, not toes. Foot size determines penis size.

Also a poorly developed foot is extremely visible. To much or to little arch or pronation/suppination problems affects your gait. And the foid brain notice that.

My toe looks more like the second pic, I hope that doesn't count as bragging. I never got anything because of my toes.
I have chad toes.

Yet, here I am.

This is no laughing matter. The chad toe doesn't add to your PSL. It can only take away from it. Thats why it is so brutal. You can't fix it and if you lucked out of having a chad toe you are forever scarred. Even if you attract a foid, after looking at your toes she will turn the other way and run.

You have been spared of this cruel fate. So you still have hope unlike many of us here :feels:

cmon, atleast make it realistic. wome dont give a shit about ur toes lul

cmon, atleast make it realistic. wome dont give a shit about ur toes lul
You see what you did there? You just exposed yourself. You just exposed yourself as a blupilled coper. Cope all you want but don't try to delegitimize my hard work in discovering this devastating -pill known as the Toepill.

Foids are superficial beast, much like a deer to a small sound a foid will turn and run from any small defect. Anything that doesn't live up to the golden image of chad they have in their minuscule brain will turn them off. To think toes will play no part in such a thing is to run from reality.

You see what you did there? You just exposed yourself. You just exposed yourself as a blupilled coper. Cope all you want but don't try to delegitimize my hard work in discovering this devastating -pill known as the Toepill.

Foids are superficial beast, much like a deer to a small sound a foid will turn and run from any small defect. Anything that doesn't live up to the golden image of chad they have in their minuscule brain will turn them off. To think toes will play no part in such a thing is to run from reality.
Fuck man.. i was too deluded in the bluepill when it came to toes. Had to re read the thread. I read where some of them fuck and suck toes, its actually over. Toepill was hard to comprehend.

Any person trying to toe mogg in 2019 is already seen as outcast by most of society for wearing open toed shoes JFL

Fuck man.. i was too deluded in the bluepill when it came to toes. Had to re read the thread. I read where some of them fuck and suck toes, its actually over. Toepill was hard to comprehend.
Im glad you came to your senses comrade. It would have been a huge loss amongst our ranks if we lost the founder of the furniture pill. Stay strong in this battlefield we call courtship because many non believers will try to sway you from the truth. And never fall victim to the bluepill propaganda for it is the first step in the loss of both spirit and mind.

Im glad you came to your senses comrade. It would have been a huge loss amongst our ranks if we lost the founder of the furniture pill. Stay strong in this battlefield we call courtship because many non believers will try to sway you from the truth. And never fall victim to the bluepill propaganda for it is the first step in the loss of both spirit and mind.
I agree, nobody can understand the pains we go through to discover these pills. These normie beta incels have no clue what me and you go through. Stay safe out there man...

At least we can hide our toes with socks and shoes

I agree, nobody can understand the pains we go through to discover these pills. These normie beta incels have no clue what me and you go through. Stay safe out there man...
I agree, I feel as if the famous Nietzsche quote is very applicable in this situation, "if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze intothee.". We have lost many great thinkers who were overcome by the sheer magnitude of some of the pills they tried to unearth. May they rip and bless us with the knowledge they risked their sanity to achieve.

I agree, I feel as if the famous Nietzsche quote is very applicable in this situation, "if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze intothee.". We have lost many great thinkers who were overcome by the sheer magnitude of some of the pills they tried to unearth. May they rip and bless us with the knowledge they risked their sanity to achieve.
Couldnt agree more, let them lay in peace. We are still out here fighting for what is right, the army is getting smaller but we shall not retreat!

Couldnt agree more, let them lay in peace. We are still out here fighting for what is right, the army is getting smaller but we shall not retreat!
Yeah I actually heard what finally put Steven Hawking down was his final working which was going to be called the Lightpill.

He was working on a way to control how light rays could hit a certain individual in order to change their appearance. Everything we see if though the use of light and how it hits us. If we could change the way in which it reflected off ours bodies we would be changing how we looked. It would be a form of make up. We would wear tiny metallic shards in key parts of body which would bend and reflect light to make us appear as Chad's. Effectively curing all of us incels.

Sadly he didn't understand his mind was playing with fire when he was trying to come up wth this -pill. And just like many great thinkers he was left scorched. His work may never be finished but may he RIP for making the ultimate sacrifice in trying to help finally cure the incelism epidemic.

I have Chad toes, see ya later incels. :chad:

Ok on a serious note, i have a foot fetish so i would probably feel disgusted if i saw a girl with toes like that

Over for bunioncels

It's over for metatarcels.

my toes mog. why am i incel?