Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intra-Chad competition

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Is there competition within the Chad-class of society? Or do they just chill amongst themselves and fuck who they want? I feel like a lot of Chads are motivated to do well in sports, finance etc. in order to make them GigaChads and hoard the very top of foids. On the other hand, a Chad working as a mechanic banging sluts left to right maybe doesn't see those statusmaxxing Chads as competition, just guys of his own class going a different route. Being at the top of the food chain from birth doesn't really mean you have the incentive to prove yourself.

Is there competition within the Chad-class of society? Or do they just chill amongst themselves and fuck who they want? I feel like a lot of Chads are motivated to do well in sports, finance etc. in order to make them GigaChads and hoard the very top of foids. On the other hand, a Chad working as a mechanic banging sluts left to right maybe doesn't see those statusmaxxing Chads as competition, just guys of his own class going a different route. Being at the top of the food chain from birth doesn't really mean you have the incentive to prove yourself.
Internal competition is present in every layer of society. I believe that we are actually among few demographics that aren't incentivised to go out of our way to improve our standing. The thing is - it is the nature of this competition that is different, I dont think that the battle for pussy is really present in the top 10% of males. You know just as well as I do that a homeless junkie chad can bang the tier of women that your average and even above average normie couldn't dream of. The famous self-improooove meme is actually relevant for chads, when you are covered genetically and thus sexually and societally you can strive to improve yourself in other departments. In the case of a normie, well you know how it goes, anything to get the leftover crumbles from a chad: all those red pill grifters are a good expample of this kind of "improvement" And for us it just makes no sence. If you are a genetic deadbeat you can improve and focus on yourself as much as you want, and wield no results whatsoever. So yeah, does it exist? most likely - yes does it correlate with lower tiers of men? - I wouldn't believe so