Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INTP is objectively the worst personality type

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
When IT tells us to work on our personality, I think what they mean is that INTPs are horrible people, as in every single Myers-Briggs trait is as antithetical to romantic pair-bonding as possible. For the record, the Big 5 is a more scientically accurate personality model, and personality models in general have limits in describing an objective truth, I think it is interesting and pragmatic, so I will continue on.

Introversion- this trait dooms us. If you are introverted you are not inclined to socialize. You live in your head like a coward. You are prone to hibernate for fun, and go thru life passive-aggressively, because you are too socially uncomfortable to assert yourself. Introverts naturally hate giving value to others, more out of social awkwardness, rather than bad intent. Providing social value is the foundation of relationships, and introverts fail at this miserably.

Intuitive- Where a strong intuition might be handier in making long-term relationships work, when it comes to first impressions it's awful. You are ultra-sensitive, and picky. You understand naturally when things don't work, and are therefore less risk-taking. The number of opportunities dwindle. The ideal is to be sensing. When you have a sensing trait, you are more inclined to not overthink things, be present in the moment, aware of your surroundings. Sensors usually are less neurotic, and more capable of comfortably breaking the touch barrier.

Thinking- Most women are feeling, and NEED a tapestry of emotions in their life, and you, the thinker, are an autist robot. The world is black and white. True or false, Anything grey, or liberal, smells fluffy to you. While most women FEEL like Justice Kavanaugh is a RAPIST, thinkers need facts to back up such claims. This is a huge death knell, as being on the wrong side of #BelieveAllWomen = incel (unless Chad).

Perceiving- this trait is poorly labeled, because in practicality, the biggest difference between a judger and a perceiver is that judgers actually get shit done. Percievers just sit on their ass all day overthinking. Overthinking that leads nowhere. We concoct all these theories about people, and even make plans, but never follow thru. So while we might agonize over how we might muster the strength to walk into a bar someday, we would probably exhaust ourselves mentally to even go thru with it in real life.

tldr: INTPs are fucked. INTPs are frequently misconstrued for having actual autism. INTPs are often perceived as sociopathic, because we come across as aliens, that sometimes try to be something they are not just to seem normal, yet that never works IRL. To add to our extra fucked-ness, our most compatible romantic partner is the ENTJ . . . the RAREST female personality type.

Last edited:
intp means you're ugly. The answers to the questions are determined by your facial bones and your height/genetic value.

Qestion 1: you like to draw attention to your self
Answer: if you are ugly you don't and if you are attractive you do
Qestion 2: You enjoy parties over staying inside
Answer: if you are ugly you don't enjoy parties and if you aren't ugly you enjoy parties

Answer If you are ugly you don't enjoy parties and if you aren't ugly you enjoy parties
You can be ugly and like going to parties to jack off in stacys drinks.

I’m fucked in basically every way.

intp means you're ugly. The answers to the questions are determined by your facial bones and your height/genetic value.

Answer: if you are ugly you don't enjoy parties and if you aren't ugly you enjoy parties

Even this INTP Chadlite would probably loose Stacy's attention with his boring personality:

Over for personalitycells

Im glad that i am an ENFP persolalitychad but sadly the most important part of your personality is your looks.

Last edited:
Even this INTP Chadlite would probably loose Stacy's attention with his boring personality:

This isn't chad. His maxilla is recessed and he has upper eyelid exposure. He's average looking. Normies meme about the myers brigg test to seem unique. It's like how girls say they're so introverted then they go out, party, and have causal hookups. Despite being meme intp he has a friend group and has had relationships.

fuck i forgot whats my type and im too lazy to take the test again

This isn't chad. His maxilla is recessed and he has upper eyelid exposure. He's average looking. Normies meme about the myers brigg test to seem unique. It's like how girls say they're so introverted then they go out, party, and have causal hookups. Despite being meme intp he has a friend group and has had relationships.
Yes it's on par with horoscopes.

Also, Nothing more infuriating than roasties whining about how socially anxious they are then they throw parties every week. or normies who claim they don't have friends with an added "lmao" to their Instagram group chat consisting of friends

Yes it's on par with horoscopes.

Also, Nothing more infuriating than roasties whining about how socially anxious they are then they throw parties every week. or normies who claim they don't have friends with an added "lmao" to their Instagram group chat consisting of friends

THEY HAVE SEX LIVES. Or better yet, LIVES OF SEX

When IT tells us to work on our personality, I think what they mean is that INTPs are horrible people, as in every single Myers-Briggs trait is as antithetical to romantic pair-bonding as possible. For the record, the Big 5 is a more scientically accurate personality model, and personality models in general have limits in describing an objective truth, I think it is interesting and pragmatic, so I will continue on.

Introversion- this trait dooms us. If you are introverted you are not inclined to socialize. You live in your head like a coward. You are prone to hibernate for fun, and go thru life passive-aggressively, because you are too socially uncomfortable to assert yourself. Introverts naturally hate giving value to others, more out of social awkwardness, rather than bad intent. Providing social value is the foundation of relationships, and introverts fail at this miserably.

Intuitive- Where a strong intuition might be handier in making long-term relationships work, when it comes to first impressions it's awful. You are ultra-sensitive, and picky. You understand naturally when things don't work, and are therefore less risk-taking. The number of opportunities dwindle. The ideal is to be sensing. When you have a sensing trait, you are more inclined to not overthink things, be present in the moment, aware of your surroundings. Sensors usually are less neurotic, and more capable of comfortably breaking the touch barrier.

Thinking- Most women are feeling, and NEED a tapestry of emotions in their life, and you, the thinker, are an autist robot. The world is black and white. True or false, Anything grey, or liberal, smells fluffy to you. While most women FEEL like Justice Kavanaugh is a RAPIST, thinkers need facts to back up such claims. This is a huge death knell, as being on the wrong side of #BelieveAllWomen = incel (unless Chad).

Perceiving- this trait is poorly labeled, because in practicality, the biggest difference between a judger and a perceiver is that judgers actually get shit done. Percievers just sit on their ass all day overthinking. Overthinking that leads nowhere. We concoct all these theories about people, and even make plans, but never follow thru. So while we might agonize over how we might muster the strength to walk into a bar someday, we would probably exhaust ourselves mentally to even go thru with it in real life.

tldr: INTPs are fucked. INTPs are frequently misconstrued for having actual autism. INTPs are often perceived as sociopathic, because we come across as aliens, that sometimes try to be something they are not just to seem normal, yet that never works IRL. To add to our extra fucked-ness, our most compatible romantic partner is the ENTJ . . . the RAREST female personality type.
I took the test and I'm either INTP or INTJ. I'm also a cancer but those are literally just words. They don't mean shit to anything but retarded foids
You can be ugly and like going to parties to jack off in stacys drinks.
If you are invited to those parties - fakecel.
THEY HAVE SEX LIVES. Or better yet, LIVES OF SEX
I've seen endless of those roasts in high school. I'm so shy, I'm so anxious and awkward, and legit throw parties at least twice a month. Rage inducing.

Last edited:
Did test two times, results were INTP and INTJ

Last time I took the test I was INTsomething.

It's over.

High five fellow INTJs!

Btw, I think being INTJ is also horrible, OP. Because you are basically living in your head.
You have to learn to live in your head when you are ugly and nobody wanted anything to do with you.

MBTI is pure normie cope. The only personality type that matters is dark triad.

INTP Checking in....fml tbh...INTPs gotta be like the most naturally blackpilled as you see consequences before they happen. I must've been blackpilled in elementary school as well.

Cliffs: It's long been over (for me).

"INTP" just means you have autism asperger and ADHD
"INTJ" just means you have autism asperger and ego issues

It's over for INTPs

Screenshot 2019 11 05 02 08 41

Last edited:
I hate women who spout this big personality traits bullshit. They all have meme personalities for what I can see, clones of each other. It's not a big issue when you find similatiries among individuals, it's a problem when those simillarities are bad in itself and perpetuated by society. Fuck whores, promiscuity, lesbianism, degeneracy, and women's personality that adheres to anything the current trend is. Women are lesser beings who lack any type of agency and should be kept in cages because of how easy to control and deceive are.

Try being a mildly autistic INFJ male

For whatever this scale is worth

I hate women who spout this big personality traits bullshit. They all have meme personalities for what I can see, clones of each other. It's not a big issue when you find similatiries among individuals, it's a problem when those simillarities are bad in itself and perpetuated by society. Fuck whores, promiscuity, lesbianism, degeneracy, and women's personality that adheres to anything the current trend is. Women are lesser beings who lack any type of agency and should be kept in cages because of how easy to control and deceive are.
I see you are a true gamer

JFL @ having INTP personality anywhere in the world. You are automatically assigned the role of school shooter if you have that personality type.

ENTJ is the worst personality type if you're ugly and under 6ft tall. That's the one the test said I am and I can tell most people don't like me.

JFL @ having INTP personality anywhere in the world. You are automatically assigned the role of school shooter if you have that personality type.

ENTJ is the worst personality type if you're ugly and under 6ft tall. That's the one the test said I am and I can tell most people don't like me.

ENTJ is hardly the worst personality type. They are most likely to be entrepreneurs and leaders. Although not having the right body to match that personality can seem pathetic, because normies like it when people fall into predictable boxes.

Any other ENTPcels?

Yeah I think the worst personality types for men are INTP, INFP, and INTJ, in that order. Sad that I consistently either INTP or INFP(I'm 50/50 between thinking and feeling I guess) tbh.

ENTJ is hardly the worst personality type. They are most likely to be entrepreneurs and leaders. Although not having the right body to match that personality can seem pathetic, because normies like it when people fall into predictable boxes.
That's what I was getting at. Basically, you're a chad inside and an incel on the outside. Normies will see you as a cocky narcissist despite the fact that chad acts the same way and they don't mind. It's the worst kind of personality for a truecel manlet because it's the opposite of a willing submissive slavecuck who "knows his place".

I am INTP. Can confirm it’s over.

brutally true. I didn't have this type of personality when young but became this way and then stuff fort even worse.

This might matter if you're a normie :redpill:

If you wanna feel that knife sink in lets compare our personality to the CHAD personality:

It's almost like everything about the redpill, we fail to do naturally, is like "just be ESFJ bro"

I always get intp

I fluctuate between INTP and INTJ. I guess it depends on where you're at in life.

Introversion is a death sentence for a man anyway. Women expect you to be socially dominant.

Your personality is your face. :blackpill:

I am either INTP or INTJ and also autistic. RIP, it's the rarest personality to have and also the most disadvantageous.

No. It’s one of the best. 3 out of 4 INTPs have IQs above 130. Foids don’t care about IQ, but they are worthless trash. I have never encountered a foid with an IQ above 138 and she was dating a drug dealer chadlite. He was chadlite because he was only 5ft 7 to 5 ft 8. The guy is dumb as fuck.

High five fellow INTJs!

Btw, I think being INTJ is also horrible, OP. Because you are basically living in your head.
Did the test and I'm also an INTJ :reeeeee:

INTJ oldcel checking in. It's beyond fucking over. Thinking it's only over is fucking cope. Can't even fucking cry, it's just too fucking over even for that.