Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel interviews taking forever

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
been interviewing for various companies. All these fuckers literally forcing me to do 4+ hour interviews on fucking weekdays too. fucking niggers. what gay shit is this?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck anyone who said CS is a good major bro. :soy::soy::soy: Just go code bro!:soy::soy::soy:

I work a stress free job bro! :soy::soy::soy:

Seriously for any CScels, start grinding ASAP as soon as you in college otherwise you'll suffer later like I am. Having to go to mediocre pay companies before having opportunity to go for the top tier. Then having to grind bullshit and do multiple FUCKING 4+ hr interviews!

also don't do CS if you hate coding and math(especially discrete math) otherwise you'll regret like I do. I should have doctor or lawywrr o banker maxxed instead of this gay coding computer nerd shit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I learned only after getting my certs and degrees that I hate supporting prorietary garbage. I'd rather be a janitor tbh

I learned only after getting my certs and degrees that I hate supporting prorietary garbage. I'd rather be a janitor tbh
same and what sucks for us that it is too late to swap without taking massive paycut. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: My best option would be to swap to enterprise tech sales or management and drop the coding if I want to avoid pay cut. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Well that's the thing, I hated it so much I'm basically ready to go live in a shack, low pay be damned. I think a lot of young guys end up getting roped into tech careers because computers are all they knew growing up as social outcasts. yes, I'm projecting.

same and what sucks for us that it is too late to swap without taking massive paycut. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: My best option would be to swap to enterprise tech sales or management and drop the coding if I want to avoid pay cut. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Why dont you do IT

Why dont you do IT
pays less and I dislike it even more
Well that's the thing, I hated it so much I'm basically ready to go live in a shack, low pay be damned. I think a lot of young guys end up getting roped into tech careers because computers are all they knew growing up as social outcasts. yes, I'm projecting.
i got into computers because outcast too and failed to do doctor maxx. most tech are trucels although somewhat less as of recent as more normies try entering for $

been interviewing for various companies. All these fuckers literally forcing me to do 4+ hour interviews on fucking weekdays too. fucking niggers. what gay shit is this?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck anyone who said CS is a good major bro. :soy::soy::soy: Just go code bro!:soy::soy::soy:

I work a stress free job bro! :soy::soy::soy:

Seriously for any CScels, start grinding ASAP as soon as you in college otherwise you'll suffer later like I am. Having to go to mediocre pay companies before having opportunity to go for the top tier. Then having to grind bullshit and do multiple FUCKING 4+ hr interviews!
Tell them to either take you or they will regret every decision in their lived :dab:
:dab:

I'll be happy even if i get a 20LPA package which is pretty reasonable after my MS:feelsLightsaber:

I'll be happy even if i get a 20LPA package which is pretty reasonable after my MS:feelsLightsaber:
based. Eventually keep grinding and make your way to the FAANG or management and then you chill Maxx with good money. No worries about (((expenses)))

based. Eventually keep grinding and make your way to the FAANG or management and then you chill Maxx with good money. No worries about (((expenses)))
I don't think expenses would be a problem in curryland living here with that amount of package will be easy as fuck I'll probably end up saving 70% and make up a good living as a single male :feelsLightsaber:

I don't think expenses would be a problem in curryland living here with that amount of package will be easy as fuck I'll probably end up saving 70% and make up a good living as a single male :feelsLightsaber:
long term you need $$$ to retire and for that u need lots of index fund stocks and u need massive salary to retire before 50.

I think a lot of young guys end up getting roped into tech careers because computers are all they knew growing up as social outcasts.
Yep, that's why I'm in this hell.

long term you need $$$ to retire and for that u need lots of index fund stocks and u need massive salary to retire before 50.
Yeah but I'll probably work until i turn the average age for retirement and getting into FAANGS is pretty easy through college placements over here in curryland companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, etc come in the campus to hire students but this only happens in the top band 1-2 government colleges and this year I'll be in one of them so letsss fucking gooooooo:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Yeah but I'll probably work until i turn the average age for retirement and getting into FAANGS is pretty easy through college placements over here in curryland companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, etc come in the campus to hire students but this only happens in the top band 1-2 government colleges and this year I'll be in one pf them so letsss fucking gooooooo:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
based you grind more now so less later. the job is far easier than the interview preparation bullshit

based you grind more now so less later. the job is far easier than the interview preparation bullshit
Yes I'll make my place inside top 10 AIRs in NIMCET and get in NIT Trichy and the placements start from last year of MS so basically i have 1 1/2 years to improve my skills even more and the AVERAGE package there is 17.68 LPA so I'll definitely get 25+LPA package and fucking rub it on my cousins face until he cries because of he 2 LPA testing job after spending 5 years in rigorous mechanical engineering:feelskek:

we got deceived. They told us this shit was gonna be chill and good paying. lying fucks :feelsree:
Yeah, instead, it's hard, there's a lot more interaction with people than I was told there would be, and landing a job at all seems to be the most ridiculous task ever. Not to mention, why all the recruiters? The market seems flooded with these middle men.

Yes I'll make my place inside top 10 AIRs in NIMCET and get in NIT Trichy and the placements start from last year of MS so basically i have 1 1/2 years to improve my skills even more and the AVERAGE package there is 17.68 LPA so I'll definitely get 25+LPA package and fucking rub it on my cousins face until he cries because of he 2 LPA testing job after spending 5 years in rigorous mechanical engineering:feelskek:
based 25 LPA (36000 usd/yr) is pretty good there. you could definitely easily save more than 70% income then. Have a dalit maid to clean the house once a month too. :feelsLSD:
Yeah, instead, it's hard, there's a lot more interaction with people than I was told there would be, and landing a job at all seems to be the most ridiculous task ever. Not to mention, why all the recruiters? The market seems flooded with these middle men.
yes many shitty recruiters. Lots of scammer curries too offering shit salaries for shit jobs. I block them off and just focus on the bigger companies that pay well.

The interaction with people is also bit annoying but still less here than most other decent paying jobs. Lawyers have to bullshit their clients and higher ups. Investment bankers as well have to bullshit a lot. I think sys admin/ SREs and some of the IT work have less interactions than devs

yes many shitty recruiters. Lots of scammer curries too offering shit salaries for shit jobs. I block them off and just focus on the bigger companies that pay well.

The interaction with people is also bit annoying but still less here than most other decent paying jobs. Lawyers have to bullshit their clients and higher ups. Investment bankers as well have to bullshit a lot. I think sys admin/ SREs and some of the IT work have less interactions than devs
I'm at the point where I'll take what I can get, and I can't seem to get shit. :feelshaha:

I hate working in general tbh.

I'm looking for a Linux job as it should be less stress than fixing bugs.

I'm looking for a Linux job as it should be less stress than fixing bugs.
True but many dev companies you can bullshit and exaggerate time it takes to finish tickets off