Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Interviews are cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
I've been asked all sorts of cucked fucking questions but this one is the worst:
"do you think job is white-centric, male, cis and straight dominated? If so, how would you fix this?"

what the fuck is so wrong with a workforce being white cis straight male in a country which is founded on white cis straight male developments, inventions, workforce and sacrifice? I don't understand this shit

I answered no

Interviews are pretty dumb tbh they just need to know how adept you are at your work

Interviews are pretty dumb tbh they just need to know how adept you are at your work
wish it was as simple as just showing them you can do the tasks instead of a sjw minefield

wish it was as simple as just showing them you can do the tasks instead of a sjw minefield
They wanna see your lvls of soy and cuckoldry apparently

Last edited:
They actually ask that? just lol

interview shouldn't exist

I aced my last interview but still didnt get hired. I dont understand how i failed to get the job when i was so confident and knew what i was doing. Guess i am destined to be neet forever

what the fuck is so wrong with a workforce being white cis straight male in a country which is founded on white cis straight male developments, inventions, workforce and sacrifice? I don't understand this shit
Bad goyum

They really are

legitimately over
another interview soon, will see what dumb fuck questions they ask this time
The US sounds really cucked ngl

Is it Anonymous?

hPfwuNt.gif

Wow that sounds very discriminatory like if you said yes you would have a better chance at being hired.