Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Interview questions for the postmaxers

Truly over for postmaxxers tbhngl tfw hopefully I will postmaxx soon enough. I've got so many games to play, and so many ranks to do. Postmaxxing is an illusion of rotting, you can sit 7 hours a day on pc and be top 1, it's all about hours, sadly xenforo doesnt track em tbhngl, I wish there was some incel app that would track rotting. Like some people who look like they rot a lot actually rot 2x less than me because I am 24/7 near PC and stayed up for 30+ hours twice this week meanwhile a postmaxxer might come on pc, post for 6 hours straight and forget it until the nest day.

it's all about hours, sadly xenforo doesnt track em tbhngl, I wish there was some incel app that would track rotting.

Yeah, it’d be cool to see those things

That's full LDAR mastery tbh.
How else would I go around tbhngl maybe if I spent my energy gymceling I would sleep way more. Ybhngl I even made more posts whenbhtbh I was wagecucking jfl while at work I just thought about jfl t

You have to wagecuck? :feelsrope:
That time will eventually come for many of us. In a way I'll be glad to shekelmaxx.
Just idlemaxx
You have to wagecuck? :feelsrope:
Yes sadly enough.

To be fair with you, I would recommend everyone to LDAR hardcore before they engage into any serious education or wageslaving.

I use all my free time that I get to the very last second relaxing and sleeping.