Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IntERracial marriage and dating should be outlawed

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
Anybody who does it should have their hands chopped off. I advocate it not because I'm racist, but because it leads to absurd competition. Whites basically get ethnic toilets for free while ethnic males rot here. ABOLISH IT NOW!!!

Last edited:
The prisons would be full of white women within a week

Based It needs to be outlawed immediately

ThERe should be postERs with ER's picture to show people the dangERous consequences of race mixing.

I agree i hate seeing different race couples

Based It needs to be outlawed immediately
Yes please, so that I can at least have a chance at bagging myself a NOODLEWHORE. I'm no contest against 'superior Whites'.:feelsbadman:

Yes please, so that I can at least have a chance at bagging myself a NOODLEWHORE. I'm no contest against 'superior Whites'.:feelsbadman:
Noodlewhores especially should be punished for being race traitors

Noodlewhores especially should be punished for being race traitors
Yep, noodlewhores are the ULTIMATE race-traitors. Though ALL foids think like them, noodlewhores are just explicitly expressing the TRUTH.

Yep, noodlewhores are the ULTIMATE race-traitors. Though ALL foids think like them, noodlewhores are just explicitly expressing the TRUTH.
This.

i just think WMAF should be outlawed, or at least just abort the male babies; i am hapa and i look absolutely BRUTAL and both my parents are like fives.

Interracial relationships and marriage are like beastiality.

Although I can't tell people who to date or marry, If i see a mixed race couple I look away or cross the street.

ThERe should be postERs with ER's picture to show people the dangERous consequences of race mixing.
Saint Elliot was a hERo, not a consequence. What really is dangERous is when Tyrone fucks a white foid and then runs off and leaves hER with a mixed baby to raise alone.