Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Interpret this threat…

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
8E34BEC2 7C88 4BE1 953D 2626731B00BF

Kentucky fried niggers

I’d like to threaten a foid with this and watch them freak out trying to imagine what I’m implying.

It is an eggshell… but you dump in whatever powder in it to make a dust bomb.
Dust doesn't seem very threatening. :feelsjuice:

reddit damages braincells.

reddit damages braincells.
I know… but that’s most subreddits. The ones I browse are not exactly normie (quite the opposite). And even if they are, it’s to find relevant information I can use for my plant extraction.

I do miss how it was back in 2015-2017 when SS was around, as well as cool users in r/Oneirosophy and r/DimensionalJumping before people became snowflakes.

Last edited:
It went to shit in 2011 don't kid yourself.

It sounds like rape to me? Like “ give you an egg” because eggs have stuff in them IE sperm?

It went to shit in 2011 don't kid yourself.
Okay… I’d say you’re right about that… I never been on it until highschool, and at the time, I was likely never on mainstream subreddits at the time.

It sounds like rape to me? Like “ give you an egg” because eggs have stuff in them IE sperm?
Foids can be unsettled by the possibilities of what it means.

“I would advise against pissing me off, lest I’ll have no choice but to give you an egg.” (Rape Voice)

“All I basically need is an egg to humble you.”

its been a minute since i ate some eggs