Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Internet stalked the girl that cuts my hair

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The girl that has been cutting my hair the last few months isn’t my type but due to a life of isolation and high test levels I would still fuck her.

She a little too fat for what I would consider dating. She has the alternative looks with lots of piercings and tattoos. (I don’t like tattoos or piercings) .boobs are very big and she always wear low cut dress. And her hair and makeup are always done obviously cuz she’s a cosmetologist.

Anyways the stalking revealed very few picture. She is married but separated and has one kid:feelspuke:
I was surprised there weren’t more pictures of her tbh, she seems like the type who would have a million of them. Also her pics online she is not in full makeup like she is at the salon so she is much uglier.

Overall a C- stalking experience. Would still bang though as I’m a good sport but would never date her and am thankful that I only see the full makeup version.

Most foids that cut hair are whales for some reason, the last one who cut mine did such a shit job, still pissed at it tbh

lol, it's over

Internet has stalked her? How’d she go viral?

It's handy skill to have!

Internet has stalked her? How’d she go viral?

"Internet-stalked." One word/phrase. He "Internet-stalked" her. As in, tried to find her on Facebook.

So he was stalking her, NOT others?

Yes, he stalked. Other people on the Internet did not stalk. This is not him saying "The Internet stalked the girl that cuts my hair." He's saying "I 'Internet stalked' the girl that cuts my hair."

small world, how big of a stalkfest we talking though?

small world, how big of a stalkfest we talking though?
Not much just a quick google search of her fb and LinkedIn. Not that attracted to her. I’ll put more effort into a girl I’m actually interested in.

Not much just a quick google search of her fb and LinkedIn. Not that attracted to her. I’ll put more effort into a girl I’m actually interested in.
fair enough op