Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Internet is pretty much dead

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
Nothing interesting, all the ideas are already saturated

To be honest everything has been very boring lately, I don't like films, I don't like series, I haven't played anything in years or watched anime, there aren't any that interest me either.

Lately I've only been reading books but it's really boring I force myself to read
And using internet forums, but most of them seem dead and they really are, new generations only use centralized internet and a large part of the userbase got busy after the pandemic

So that's it, I'm all alone and bored

I feel the same way.

The only thing I really do is watch youtube shorts and scroll .is jfl

"I don't like films, I don't like series, I haven't played anything in years or watched anime, there aren't any that interest me either"

That's very relatable fren, I believe that's caused by long, crippling & untreated severe depression. I don't have the attention span to watch whole movies either; I used to love anime & series, but... that was a long time ago. I find it very hard to read books, I just can't concentrate... I successfully read Tolkien's books only because I was listening to the audiobooks while reading.

At least I still like playing some games, like Elden Ring, Dark Souls and Skyrim, but it's very hard to find things that I really enjoy... I appreciate some kinds of musical genres also.

Last edited:
The internet was better before tiktok

dead internet theory or something

We are all alone and bored in this world
Such a boring world
Yeah. Reality is boring and so very disappointing! I used to research esoteric traditions, e.g: gnosticism, alchemy, hermeticism, neo-paganisms, religious stuff, etc., trying to find something really unique & mystic, some legit ancient tradition that can offer some real fantastical stuff, but, it seems, there's nothing... all that arcane stuff out there are just, ultimately, BS... there's no great mysteries to be found, I fear, just vain darkness

i think is a mixture of the poor quality of the media made in the last 10-20 years combined with depression that is the cause of this. much of the content made today is worst in many aspects, certain genres and types of media is not made anymore. on top of that there is not any real competition anymore, most "small" companies are actually just a sub section of a bigger company, making the same generic slop.

of course you could always go back and look thru old media, but that is finite in the end and you will run out.

add depression on top of this and one would feel intense boredom.

Everyone is an influencer nowadays

Everyone is an influencer nowadays
Ikr. I absolutely hate all this retarded "influencer" bs tbh -- these idiots r only able to influence ppl to be as braindead as them. Instagram surely is one of the greatest abominations ever created by humanity, wish this clowns were the ones unable to breed.

Nothing interesting, all the ideas are already saturated

To be honest everything has been very boring lately, I don't like films, I don't like series, I haven't played anything in years or watched anime, there aren't any that interest me either.

Lately I've only been reading books but it's really boring I force myself to read
And using internet forums, but most of them seem dead and they really are, new generations only use centralized internet and a large part of the userbase got busy after the pandemic

So that's it, I'm all alone and bored
you are a freeman do whaever the fuck you want even if its illegal

you are a freeman do whaever the fuck you want even if its illegal
everything is false and dead
fck why its all so dead and lonely, every place in this world is contaminated by contradiction and struggle