Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over internet is cancer

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
even in third world shitholes almost everyone has access to internet. They see what westerens whores do and copy . Even shithole countries foids , can talk about feminism when people are dying of hunger and crime. this mudhuts foids who lives in remote areas use all social medias and she is programmed for chad dick and she will be more hypergamous. should toilets even be allowed to use internet? i rage when third world shit hole countries toilets protest for women rights, its reatrded.

even in third world shitholes almost everyone has access to internet. They see what westerens whores do and copy . Even shithole countries foids , can talk about feminism when people are dying of hunger and crime. this mudhuts foids who lives in remote areas use all social medias and she is programmed for chad dick and she will be more hypergamous. should toilets even be allowed to use internet? i rage when third world shit hole countries toilets protest for women rights, its reatrded.
Internet gave foids a voice and it's a disaster. They all copy whores in western countries and demand Chads.

I think Russia is on the cusp of blocking Twitter. If they do it will be too little anyway, completely banning Western social media like China does is the only sensible solution (even the West should ban Western social media lol)

china is a very cucked place itself, dont need no western social media.

the skewed gender ratio, the ramphant materialism, the extremely rude culture, all of those make foids there unbearable. foids there not only seek looks but also money and status in men, while they have shit to offer, since majority of noodlewhores are ugly, facially and in body. very few stacies and stacylite compared to the white girls.
China seems far less cucked than countries in the Western orbit. The materialism is getting bad but their culture is nowhere near as sexualised as the West. I don't think the CPC would allow such a thing to happen.

The thing about Staceys is irrelevant tbh, as long as they take care of their bodies by not getting fat and remain feminine then there is no real problem.

Social Media was the downthrotten for Society

Internet gave foids a voice and it's a disaster. They all copy whores in western countries and demand Chads.
İt gave every shitty person voice
Degenerates existed since the dawn of time but now they are louder and can be easily seen

I do want to say that women that promote feminist shit should be banned from the internet but that seems to go against free speech.

we'll look back at these barbaric times with wonder and disgust in the future. just how degenerate is it to give holes internet access?