Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Internet Incel Betabux Twitchthot Supporter Rages

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Talk about living life on tutorial mode. This bitch is just an internet stripper.

This is like falling in love with a hooker, but worst. At least you fucked the hooker.

just lol @ the cuck he deserved it

Old news is old news. Cucks be cuckin’

Actually so pathetic, genuinely. "Well I actually donated to another streamer the other day". Jesus fucking Christ how are people so delusional

LMAO IS THIS FOR REAL

mod was moderating her chat and deleting hate comments, and even paid thousands of USD to her channel hoping they would fuck one day

this is so pathetic LMAO and she never said she has a husband and probably was manipulating intentionally him and everyone else too LMAO

im so happy i hate this beta cuck

jfl
ZBtxk1p.png

HOW CAN NAIVE CUCKS HAVE THIS MUCH MONEY?

4Mb5B25.png

13k monthly by single person jfl

jfl you could rent a thot and use her as sex slave for 13k usd monthly

Actually so pathetic, genuinely. "Well I actually donated to another streamer the other day". Jesus fucking Christ how are people so delusional

he thinks shes JEALOUS or MAD cuz of this sentence..LOL

Last edited:
Plain Janes can fleece rich thirsty Incels with just a webcam.

Stupid cuck learned nothing. He moved from one thot to another. Jfl

Good, cuck (hopefully, most likely not) learn from their retarded mistakes and end up taking the blackpill. Also jfl at donating to streamers, especially female streamers. You’re giving your hard earned money to some fucking retard playing a game online, i don’t get why people donate tbh.

primary-share.png

That’s her husband btw...he gets to fuck her every night and enjoy the cucks donations.

Good, cuck (hopefully, most likely not) learn from their retarded mistakes and end up taking the blackpill. Also jfl at donating to streamers, especially female streamers. You’re giving your hard earned money to some fucking retard playing a game online, i don’t get why people donate tbh.
idk man seems like the have next to 0 self awareness?

I know this post. It's so Michael Jordan laughing.gif

cucks are on another level now

I am speechless.