Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Internet detox

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
In my effort to detach from normie hate and negativity and instead to focus on myself and positivity, I want to greatly reduce my internet usage. I won't cut it out completely as I need it for uni and I want to maintain language learning app streaks, tho I may do like a whole week without internet during Christmas (in the end, fuck streaks, it's just virtual numbers) or shorter periods like weekends without internet or something, who knows.

For now I think I'll cut my usage to one hour of the internet per day. I stress, it's internet detox, not electronics detox. I'll be using my PC to watch pre-downloaded movies, shows, YouTube videos, listen to podcasts, probably write a bit (I'm creating a personal website where I'll focus on spirituality and staying positive in an evil world).

My goal is interacting less with normies and their bullshit. I spend way too much time finding content like YouTube comments or Reddit threads to get angry about. This is not only a waste of time, as they're either dumb or trolling and can't be argued with, but also puts me in stress for no reason. I have serious shit to do, I need to find my sparkle.

MLP G5 Find Your Sparkle21 animation loop

I've done such experiments in the past and I know it's good for me, but I always come back to hate-scroooling, because I guess I care about this world too much and I don't want normies to keep ruining it. Now I understand that normies can't be reformed and they'll just die pursuing their hateful evil ways, so it doesn't matter. If they "win", their victory means eternal suffering and misery instead of friendship which I something I offer. I had won before the fight began.

I thought you were a neet bro, I'm disappointed.
I was when I made this account, but I haven't been one for two years now.

This sounds like the post that an incel in his 20’s and a lesbian mom fused would make

See you tomorrow

Detach yourself from the world around you and just laugh as you watch the normies burn their own society to the ground.

Good post. This world is very evil. There is not much worth of saving