Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel International womens day

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
An attractive femoid has more rights than you could ever dream. A femoid has no idea what its like to live in males shoes (let alone an incel's shoes), be treated like shit for how you look without anyway to fix it. Women have ruined everything ever since they gained the right to vote.

Women might as well live in another dimension. To women, everyone is friendly, caring and nice. If they want something, all they have to do is ask, and some cuck/boyfriend/whatever will obtain it for them. If they want Chad dick, they will get it in minutes. They have 100s of men texting them on a regular basis, a stable of cucks ready to fulfill her every desire. Depression to a femoid is when Chad doesn't text her back for 2 hours.

Femoids get jobs that men don't. If a woman goes into STEM she is 3 times more likely to get hired than a man. And if they can't get a job because they have a vagina, they will use that vagina and fuck someone who does have a job. They are treated like babies in a workplace and coddled, while men are screamed at and fired without cause all the time.

Females are treated better in schools, and given higher grades simply because they have tits and a vagina. They are viewed as fragile. Most women will go to college and their male dad or partner will pay. men on the other hand receive the lowest grades in school, and have the toughest time graduating. Most teachers in earlier grades are female.

Men commit suicide on a regular basis, often because life is too depressing to go on. They have no one, nothing to look forward to. People cheer for men to kill themeslves, encoruaging them to do it. Femoids find it funny when some "loser" hangs himself, that incel must have deserved it. Women only pretend to commit suicide. They have the highest statistics for "attempted suicide" where they take 4 sleeping pills to gain as much attention as possible. In the meantime, Stacy pretends to kill herself while talking to 20 Chads and normies on her phone all begging her not to and complimenting how good a person she is, while also sending them her latest nudes.

If a woman gets inseminated by Chad, she can choose to keep it for financial gain (child support bux woooo) or just delete it (murder it) and continue on with her happy life, and if anyone brings up her 7 abortions she can proclaim how brave she was.

Now they are taking over vidya. The only thing lonely males have left. The only thing I have left to pass the time during the day and potentially escape my life. Instead, last night a femoid was on one of my fav games, and started called all the males cucks and losers for playing. She thought she was cute and funny. All the whiteknights loved her and followed her around, praising her SASSY personality.

To end it all, while poor virgin men kill themselves on a daily basis, femoids and Stacy live the perfect life, tee heeing all the way.

awngf5bu0fl41.jpg

I only see hypocrisy on this day

I love the Google main page hypocrisy.

International Women - practically going down on all women

Men - Not a peep.

Went on my local cities reddit (I know) and saw a post. Dude suggested we celebrate it every day. Fucking simp.

Tldr. Women are over privileged because of the pussy pass