Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel International womens day on thursday

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
No better day to go ER

Plz God let it happen.

Valentines day is the official ER day

intERnational women's Day

Men have no refuge from this shit.

Where is international MEN'S day?

It angers me how not a single day passes without some sort of thing done for women. Every day is bash men day. I hope someone will drive a truck through that crowd of retarded drones.

Time to run feminist game at the march. Lol.

Time to run feminist game at the march. Lol.
And become a textbook nu-male orbiter whom she will never let inside of her pussy? No thanks.

And become a textbook nu-male orbiter whom she will never let inside of her pussy? No thanks.

I don't know man, that guy has some nice experience clocking in at 15 (supposed) partners.

There can't be a International Incel Day because oh no we're not allowed any international observances or acceptance/respect from others. Sure just give all the femoids who cause us lifelong misery their own day and let them over-glorify it. Fan-fucking-tastic. It helps give-in to their attention-whoring too.

It's funny to me because there actually also exists an "International Men's Day" too, but no one gives a shit about that.

international mens day = sexist
international womens day= empowerment
hiocracy at its finest

My one iris went to the woman’s march. Maybe she will go to this too and I will have more suifuel

Time for the next saint to rise.