Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News International womens advocacy and health groups exposed as Racists

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-

Women Deliver and International Women’s Health Coalition both face accusations of racism. They are supposedly international organisations but one look at the top positions and it's always filled with white women with a token black women a few positions down. Women deliver even has a white man in a top position. :lul:

White women are some of the most hateful, degenerate, individuals on this planet.

They claim to be tolerant, yet they hate: black people, non-white women, trans women, cripples, retards and autists, ugly men, and everyone other than their Aryan Chad

GOAT timeline ngl. No other timeline is more clowny and entertaining

(((white women)))

Too obvious, i always suspected it as it is one of the biggest Criminal Organisations in the world

White women are some of the most hateful, degenerate, individuals on this planet.

They claim to be tolerant, yet they hate: black people, non-white women, trans women, cripples, retards and autists, ugly men, and everyone other than their Aryan Chad

Their brain works like that : I hate or I love there is nothing between the two

Women Deliver and International Women’s Health Coalition both face accusations of racism. They are supposedly international organisations but one look at the top positions and it's always filled with white women with a token black women a few positions down. Women deliver even has a white man in a top position. :lul:
I am in charge of this organisation, and I apologise and take full responsibility for these experiences and for my role in it. We have not lived up to our own values, and I am deeply sorry for the pain and the trauma experienced by current and former employees. I am grateful to our former staff for their bravery in coming forward, as well as our current staff and Young Leaders who’ve stood in solidarity.”

This has to be the lamest most pathetic WOKE apology of all time, watch her retain her position and then recieve a pay rise, while "fixing" these problems, this is a joke.