Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion International Passport: Ugly balding blackcel says that being black in Japan is on another level

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Damn, these interviews are fucking goldmine

This dude is kinda based too, he compared western women to nuclear waste :feelskek:

0:00 intro
1:21 Backstory
4:40 Dating Japanese women
7:20 Areas to go to
8:40 Deceased wife
11:30 Why are Japanese women so attracted to blacks?
13:03 Is english enough (Gaijin Hunters)
16:00 Feminism
18:00 Paying for dates
20:27 No free meals
21:10 They expect their husband/boyfriend to be the provider
28:20 Low divorce rates
30:40 Westernized women are hypergamous
32:25 Black is a close second to white
35:00 Mentions the cock carousel
38:53 Herbivore Men
40:30 Submissiveness and Feminity
43:00 Japanese girls are not innocent
44:55 Black men have an advantage in dating over Japanese men
48:27 Best places to meet these women
50:30 Cold approaching
52:25 Cold approach methods
58:23 Night life
59:40 Dating is extremely easy, some teachers even date their students
1:06:47 What kind of women hit on you?
1:08:16 Body measurements
1:11:00 Okinawa is filled with women who sleep around with marines
1:13:15 Kpop
1:15:40 Korean, Japanese, Philipines
1:18:20 Says that women paid for hotels to spend the night with him
1:22:23 Says that he had girls stalking him
1:24:14 Says he lives in Texas, might go back to Japan
1:26:05 Says that girls usually wait until the fourth date, talks about how they manipulate Japanese men
1:29:10 Ratio of women to men
1:30:30 Should you go alone or in a group?
1:31:43 Jealousy from Japanese men (claims that some people encourage race mixing so that they can have better athletes)
1:36:42 Gyaru Girls
1:43:20 Women prefer business men as opposed to thug types
1:47:20 Going to hip-hop and reggae spots is like going on ultra easy mode
1:48:43 Being treated in america as opposed to Japan
1:49:48 Why did you move back to the US?
1:55:00 How do you meet women in the US?
1:56:10 How many other black people did you see? (says that all of them had girlfriends)
1:58:00 Having an accent is a huge bonus
2:01:37 Women who chase white guys
2:09:55 Women love dreads
2:16:37 Says he stopped dating american women after coming back to america
2:20:00 Caller says his current girlfriend is Japanese, says that he's never going to date an american woman ever again
2:22:10 Says he met his Japanese girlfriend in college
2:24:15 Talks about a place called Minami, claims they'll treat you like a piece of meat
2:30:13 The rising rate of virginity among Japanese men
2:31:55 Dating western women vs japanese women
2:37:08 Talks to a 6ft guy, says that women would make it painfully obvious that they're available
2:40:35 Military expat calls in from Japan, both speak on avoiding women who sleep with men near military bases
2:59:20 Caller claims to have met dolph lundgren?, says that he can speak japanese and that they hire black men to cuddle with women (very strange story tbh)
3:03:32 Laws for self defense
3:12:31 Talks about how safe it is in Japan
3:17:54 African scam artists
3:23:06 Yakuza
3:27:30 Difference between age (says he could have dated 18 yr olds at 30)
3:30:50 Are they exposed to ghetto culture?
3:33:30 Claims Japan only has 10 gun deaths per year
3:37:00 Yasuke
3:41:00 Travelling in a group or alone

I pretty much got all of the timestamps, so I'm probably gonna take a break, took me like 2 hours to put this together :feelsUnreal:

Shitskin cope tbh. Yeah niggers have an advantage over ricecels, same as everyone else who is not Asian. That doesn't mean they slay nearly as much as white gods.

He's not ugly.

Shitskin cope tbh. Yeah niggers have an advantage over ricecels, same as everyone else who is not Asian. That doesn't mean they slay nearly as much as white gods.
This argument isn't a healthy one, because you're basically saying that curries or sandcels have the same exact chance, which they really don't.

I also never said that blacks had it as good as whites, that's a huge misconception.

This argument isn't a healthy one, because you're basically saying that curries or sandcels have the same exact chance, which they really don't.

I also never said that blacks had it as good as whites, that's a huge misconception.
They do as long as they look remotely Caucasian. David Bond for example has typical sandnigger pheno yet still slays because he looks white enough.

They do as long as they look remotely Caucasian. David Bond for example has typical sandnigger pheno yet still slays because he looks white enough.
Sqas87L5_400x400.jpg

First of all this dude doesn't even look ethnic, those people don't count in my opinion

Blacks aren’t shitskins, they’re not brown

This Livestream had me hyped ngl.

just yasukemaxx bro

This Livestream had me hyped ngl.
According to him your already on the right track by getting a scholarship

If you study Japanese maybe you could get a job for a Japanese company

If that doesn't work out you could always become an english teacher, a lot of people say they date their students lol

Last edited:
Asians getting mogged by niggers???:worryfeels: In their own country? WTF if there's a race that should go er it's the ricecels jfl.

@AllanKing thoughts?

Sqas87L5_400x400.jpg

First of all this dude doesn't even look ethnic, those people don't count in my opinion

In South America this piece of shit will be CHAD

it's over for latincels :feelsrope:

Would I slay in Japan or EE or whatever?

Would I slay in Japan or EE or whatever?
The west is dying, if you really want a girlfriend, then I'd explore whatever options are on the table, pushing it aside is just going to hurt yourself in the long run

The west is dying, if you really want a girlfriend, then I'd explore whatever options are on the table, pushing it aside is just going to hurt yourself in the long run
>The west is dying

Yeah, as if a foid from a different country is any different than a Western one to a deathnic manlet subhuman. Going to another country as a deathnic virgin manlet is definitely going to help you! :bluepill:

>The west is dying

Yeah, as if a foid from a different country is any different than a Western one to a deathnic manlet subhuman. Going to another country as a deathnic virgin manlet is definitely going to help you! :bluepill:
Black people aren't deathnics, we are ethnics though

Last edited:
I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG. IF NOT, THEN BECOME A WAGESLAVE, SAVE UP, AND SLAY IN JAPAN YOU VOLCEL
That's like asking a homeless man to get a job, it's not that easy

If I wasn't so high inhib I would take a job without hesitation, but interacting with people isn't exactly something I'm comfortable with

That's like asking a homeless man to get a job, it's not that easy

If I wasn't so high inhib I would take a job without hesitation, but interacting with people isn't exactly something I'm comfortable with
LMAO NO IT'S NOT, I DID IT SO YOU CAN TOO. I BET MY SOCIAL ANXIETY AND INHIBITIONS ARE WORSE THAN YOURS

Is this ethinical tho?

A Hapa child growing up in Japan would be praised for their white skin, if he is taller he will get gf and slay
Hapa girl could marry rich

A Half Black boy would be bullied for being dark (They do this to SEAsians)
I mean I don't want to discourage you but I'd only have interracial kids in countries I know that would treat them well
Like light skin Hapa
Or light Skin arabs
Light Skin Indian

But if you go dark then they might be shunned in society:cryfeels: which causes them inceldom

Last edited:
LMAO NO IT'S NOT, I DID IT SO YOU CAN TOO. I BET MY SOCIAL ANXIETY AND INHIBITIONS ARE WORSE THAN YOURS
If your social anxiety was worse than mine than you would be in the same situation I'm in

If your social anxiety was worse than mine than you would be in the same situation I'm in
BECAUSE I AM, IN FACT I'M MORE MENTALLY FUCKED THAN YOU. I BET YOU MOG ME.

BECAUSE I AM, IN FACT I'M MORE MENTALLY FUCKED THAN YOU. I BET YOU MOG ME.
Notice my hour count, I go years without leaving my house

I've spent this year doing the same shit everyday, I haven't gone out once since the year started

Last edited:
@Capable_Onion fucking prime jb jap pussy with big black chopstick while his cuckold @AllanKing is recording it all in a yukata.

Just fuckin LOL at how cucked ricecels are.

Wtf is he doing in Japan though jfl

ded fkn srs? Not even to get food or to go to the dentist or anything?
I haven't gone to the dentist since last year I think

Shopping is out of the question aswell, I've never gone out on my own in my entire life, I usually let my parent's handle that

I used to go out with my mom, but as I got older it got more and more embarrasing, so I just started staying inside instead

I am going on a vacation soon though, so I won't be posting a lot towards the end of the month

I haven't gone to the dentist since last year I think
That’s normal. I haven’t gone to the dentist since like last year as well, or was it early 2021? Fuark I can’t remember exactly
Shopping is out of the question aswell, I've never gone out on my own in my entire life, I usually let my parent's handle that
Same. I’ve never gone out on my own either, besides the couple times that I walked to my neighborhood Walmart a few years back. Took around 20 minutes to get there and I always made sure to go during early morning or late at night because I was too high inhib to be seen in broad daylight. I walked on the sidewalk right next to a multilane road, the cars coming onward set my social anxiety off pretty bad

I literally don’t step outside unless it’s something my mom tells me I have to do, like going to the dentist, mowing the lawn, or practicing my driving. The last 2 literally don’t even count as going outside lol. My mom is with me whenever I go out as well btw
I used to go out with my mom, but as I got older it got more and more embarrasing, so I just started staying inside instead
I’m only a little self conscious about being seen with my mom in public. Iirc you’re the same age as me right? 99% of people couldn’t give much less of a fuck about that anyway jfl
I am going on a vacation soon though, so I won't be posting a lot towards the end of the month
That’s funny because my mom and my little brother are going on vacation to the grand canyon on July 24th... :feelssus:

I‘m not going though, my sister isn’t either

How do you feel about going outside and being around normgroids for the first time in years?

Last edited:
practicing my driving
Mogs me

I’m only a little self conscious about being seen with my mom in public. Iirc you’re the same age as me right? 99% of people couldn’t give much less of a fuck about that anyway jfl
I'm 21, I thought you were 18 or something

How do you feel about going outside for the first time in years?
I'm anxious ngl, but I have to do it if I wanna get out of my house

My mom doesn’t want me to be a complete failure :p
My dad could have taught me how to drive easily as a teenager, but he never made the effort :feelsseriously:

He's always been huge into cars too, so you'd think he'd be more than willing
How anxious on a scale of 1 - 10? You know you could just say you don’t want to go right
a 7 I suppose, I'm not as anxious about it because I'm going there to see my older brother

My dad could have taught me how to drive easily as a teenager, but he never made the effort :feelsseriously:

He's always been huge into cars too, so you'd think he'd be more than willing
Jfl your parents sound like they don’t give a fuck about you. You need a driver’s license bro, even if you never drive. It’s just one of those things you can’t live without. How else are you going to get to your wagecuck job when you inevitably get one? Your parents can’t drive you every time
a 7 I suppose,
Over
'm not as anxious about it because I'm going there to see my older brother
Mogs me at being on good terms with your brother tbh

Jfl your parents sound like they don’t give a fuck about you. You need a driver’s license bro, even if you never drive. It’s just one of those things you can’t live without. How else are you going to get to your wagecuck job when you inevitably get one? Your parents can’t drive you every time
I have no idea how I'd go about that tbh, I'm having difficulties stepping out the door let alone driving a car right now

Mogs me at being on good terms with your brother tbh
We're good, and I'm glad I have him, but it's not like we grew up together or anything

He's my half brother and he's over ten years older than me

I have no idea how I'd go about that tbh, I'm having difficulties stepping out the door let alone driving a car right now
Damn, it’s over for you dude, I’m sorry. Could you, say, mow the lawn if asked to?
We're good, and I'm glad I have him, but it's not like we grew up together or anything

He's my half brother and he's over ten years older than me
I see. I’m glad I don’t have any step/half siblings

Could you, say, mow the lawn if asked to?
We have neighbor's in the front who drink and shit, I don't like showing my face infront of them

I used to go in the backyard, but even that's too much nowadays

We have neighbor's in the front who drink and shit, I don't like showing my face infront of them
Jfl you remind me of myself so much it’s scary, besides the BMAF cope ofc. Fortunately I never see my neighbors so I don’t really have to worry about that, but if my mom told me to mow the lawn and there were neighbors across from me that could see me, I would probably just unronically pull myself up by my bootstraps and do it, no matter how humiliating it might be... wait, you could just wait until your neighbors are inside to do it lol you’re a NEET, you have all day
I used to go in the backyard, but even that's too much nowadays
Damn, over for you. My next door neighbor keeps their window open so I don’t LDAR in my backyard, even if they kept the blinds closed I wouldn’t

If I wasn't such a high inhib mentalcel, I would already have one right now

blacks shouldnt be allowed to leave sub saharan africa

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back