Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Internalized Racism Self Hating Ethnic Trait: You hate speaking your own language.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Wish I could speak nothing but english.

im a western born curry, i only speak english lmao. but i oddly despise other curries. like the ones that don't wear deoderant and bob/vegene ones that make us all look bad.

im a western born curry, i only speak english lmao. but i oddly despise other curries. like the ones that don't wear deoderant and bob/vegene ones that make us all look bad.
racism

Apparently a lot of immigrants here can’t read they’re own language but can speak. Moreover, some are so adjusted to America they can’t even speak they’re own language anymore. Kinda bizarre

nonwhites dont have a future in white countries. nonwhites who migrate to white nations are invaders and should be treated as such.

quadroon here, i avoid black slangs and culture whenever its possible. black culture is cancer incarnate. ship me and my brothers back to where we belong

Apparently a lot of immigrants here can’t read they’re own language but can speak. Moreover, some are so adjusted to America they can’t even speak they’re own language anymore. Kinda bizarre
can relate. i can barely speak spanish. hence, i don't want to speak it. i have trouble reading in spanish, too

Imagine being curry :lul: