Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Intermittent fasting coach tells holes they need to fast away from their cock buffet

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I used to do intermittent fasting... it is legit. I managed to make my body lean from IF

intermittent fasting is actually legit af

intermittent fasting actually works

intermittent fasting is actually legit af
intermittent fasting actually works
I've been doing it for two weeks and I almost lost the last 10 pounds of extra fat I have, while maintaining muscle, but I follow a seafood and grass fed whey protein keto diet too.

Don't over do it. the main thing is to avoid plants and eat lots of meat and fat.

Don't over do it. the main thing is to avoid plants and eat lots of meat and fat.
Most meat has antibiotics and growth hormones. The only last healthy meat that's widely available is fish. I stopped eating any bird and almost all mammal species. The only mammal meat I'll eat are from hunted deers. This site has meat from hunted deers that are over populating in texas. Wild, Free-Range Venison | Broken Arrow Ranch
When an animal is hunted in their natural habitat with a quick shot to the head they will be much less stressed than being transported and lined up to get slaughtered.

This doctor explains why eating chicken isn't healthy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back