Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
0c76fbc24f852f8c.png

jfl, religion for foids is cherry-picking feel-good verses :feelshaha: fucking meme sex, they don't respect anyone, not even the God they supposedly believe in

jfl, religion for foids is cherry-picking feel-good verses :feelshaha: fucking meme sex, they don't respect anyone, not even the God they supposedly believe in
They don't believe in anything
I don't trust these holes for a reason

i literally cant fathom the idea that every time i go outside the odds are favorable that any females i walk past have an onlyfans account.

Ephesians 5:2: "And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

Ephesians 5:3: "But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people."

Saved you some Googling.

Ephesians 5:2: "And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

Ephesians 5:3: "But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people."

Saved you some Googling.