Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting video on false rape accusations

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I know virtually nothing about rape cases and haven't done any research so I won't barge in with my own opinions on this too hard, but (and this is all gut feelings cause I haven't looked at the stats, feel free to dispute this) this does seem interesting and it wouldn't surprise me if at least half of rape accusations are false. The idea that only a tenth of foids who get fucked by a sub-8 male without him paying her would go to the police seems off though, they are so disgusted by us the rate of them looking to get sub-8 men put in cages for sliding an organ into them seems like it should be much higher. Why would empowered fesnails be embarrassed by this in 2019 when the propaganda says otherwise?

What do the official stats say about false rape accusations and what does the evidence say about the actual rate of false accusations? Femoids are liars but they also hate being fucked by non Chads for nothing in return

Last edited:
Females who make false rape accusations should be sent to the coal mines

Women are vile

A lot of foids make false accusations but nothing happens to them.

Females who make false rape accusations should be sent to the coal mines
At the very least, they should be severely punished. However, if we do punish them, they will have little incentives to retract themselves, which is often how we find out it was a false accusation in the first place.

Rape is often like that : a case of "he says, she says". It's a juridical difficulty on a fundamental level.

At the very least, they should be severely punished. However, if we do punish them, they will have little incentives to retract themselves, which is often how we find out it was a false accusation in the first place.

Rape is often like that : a case of "he says, she says". It's a juridical difficulty on a fundamental level.
Innocent until proven otherwise, if theres no proof then the foid is lying