Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Interesting video about why beta males support feminism

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
>Kermit Memerson

Bro just clean your room and take a shower xD

Yeah Jordan knows his shit. Kinda makes me think of Roosh, who didn't necessarily come to the defense of incels when the shit storm happened, but he wasn't completely dismissive of the plight either, because he climbed the hierarchy and understands how unfair it is as well as we do. Betas on the other hand attack incels because they don't want to accept the ugly truth of their position, its more comforting to say incels are the problem instead of acknowledging that their usefulness to woman is limited to their wallet and their subservience to them.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I started laughing at the part when beta males were being called creepy.

Professor Blackpill.

They do it to attempt to improve their success with women by supporting the Degeneracy

Jordan and Joe Rogan needs to just take the black pill already.

Last edited:
My only issue with this is how many guys that get lots of pussy do you know that go around talking about this stuff? For me, it's zero. In fact it's almost exclusively ugly guys (same for libertarianism and many other ideologies).

Now, they (Chad's) will talk about it in private. I've seen it. I'm convinced every man knows deep down that the blackpill is true. But they won't say it in public or around femoids because they must instinctively know that doing so lowers one's social status. Why? Again, because it is something that usually only ugly guys talk about. It's like being caught playing DnD or Watching My Little Pony.

Of course being a male-feminist won't help you get laid either. Best thing to do is just appear to be moderate to apolotical around holes and cucks (as they will quickly spread the word that you're a "mithogynitht"; as Peterson said, this is the only way they can compete) but believe in the blackpill and only talk about it around other woke men.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I started laughing at the part when beta males were being called creepy.

aka ugly, but he didn't want to offend his viewers.