Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ? Interesting theory

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

This is interesting to me as a former obesecel. I had a fuckton of buccal fat that made my face a bloated shapeless blob, and obviously I was as much a manlet then as I am now, so not even my own experience invalidates this idea. I see more skinnycels here than I see fatcels, and the fatcels are always just lazy and weak willed; likely volcel or fakecel.
Also, can a mod move this to Inceldom Discussion? I posted in the wrong subforum.

@SergeantIncel @RageAgainstTDL @retarded_dumbshit

Last edited:
lol at this pathetic cope.
There’s no such thing as an attractive fat man

Of course. Women will choose genetics every single time. Whenever I've complained about my looks, people will say "but I see ugly/fat guys with girls all the time. You just don't have the maturity for a relationship". What they don't say is if the guy is GL/tall, or is a total cuck.

I'm a fatcel and let me tell you, in my case, i am not fakecel or volcel.
Even if i lost weight and gained muscle, i'd still be a 5'7 4 inch dicklet with no job.
No matter what i do, it's not like i'll just GET A GF for losing weight