Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Interesting take on AI art or just unfathomable cope?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Any AIartcels here to gove their thoughts?

AI is just the looming golden ticket that will be the harbinger of doom to art copers.
You either get a real fucking job or fuck off.

AI is just the looming golden ticket that will be the harbinger of doom to art copers.
Jfl this. I LOVE seeing twitter """"artists""""" absolutely seething because I can create beter art by pushing 2 buttons than they could ever make on their faggot deviantart platforms :feelshaha:

Absolute cope jfl

massive cope. if I was an indie game dev, I'd use a bot over a person for any type of card game or concept art. Bots will also eventually be able to general unity models too, at that point you will need only a few artists to do the work of dozens.

AI is also going to take my real job

Jfl this. I LOVE seeing twitter """"artists""""" absolutely seething because I can create beter art by pushing 2 buttons than they could ever make on their faggot deviantart platforms :feelshaha:
zCkJ8RF2xuxq5ctWGDLU1eMps0geQLT9tiqVUthxURUuoH0MWg8zj4thQIPRd4v8LkexxarlOLkIqmD8ZRcjrGhWoMpwFryQcT4yP1KVkKVP0KY_T99u17wVKJV4Uxyahf2gboa4FWwdZZU8tzqjh-m1oNh1JfzeVRtN8JExIigxxK5wiR2Mw2UbHMGTdjBfjvOyz7MoRWrbF1RMZeZEmceMu8esB4uQBpUzW4nBFOxPN0-OfMfUXvrInxu00XUYLOf710ikKCEcjU25y5c4gvtxoGRrk4-4z-6v3g_OVTr4xA8BT6EjG8oXaRZ4RICTp1X877CBmSDoWUZCNh42uiiI3N4zNqyLyCJG1OldC-rkPCPR_T418NiWWtdFGjye91aCVHorQ6XPdj6XeSYpV7m3WpqeCnaEBAo2GEeyy3wqQO48frsKC4qRYBX0FDIDaj65o9GZbEiVn4ajAtA7_zjkucjkh08XdwL1lnSmSdy-UfFuTPwehLfTkPcmyWdfal2PY_35fpq9Wkr_4b9jA77RFnl-SkMv_DDrbWAfRbh9EwFyr3e_AOEzU012zUyKnsAVU0em16IanWcUpCIOwWzN4GkRCCe2wO5AgMnkKq8xl1lqZw2-LzA1UOg0L_z38odfcEtmq3qUYA-PXLSondPMCaR_kK-iROA79uanxDNIRYeE7wbOSDiZspgGu3-enns_iOcVy8eDhpgRnqJ1IMjkMjMW3TxOcaF1mX1tt74_A3F6rCk85bnV8Ld-MzDAWg6uGzDDLWFcGe494Hhlem108WmGQKZ6uUdKKyR7WvSlrlO2s6iokS3Nqqdblw2dc4ATMIn_sGsTWeQVrEeBV-OXQJCbuoBuXfRRkPpBxPVqJj8ZiMS9Ap5Hz-e6gX-J2UpuCbY6WCG2ApX2AkiwLQEGltlAiUZHThCQfDqJmakHMv5-=w1080-h815-s-no

lmao they are crying hard. They'll be forced to slave hard like the rest of us soon. Although in the short term, human artists aren't gonna disappear fully for now.

They believe you should pay them to create art they had the privilege to learn how to create by having a stable and well-off enough family to have enough time to get good at this (along with having the talent to do that and access to the tools needed.) The fact that with AI art, even the most underprivileged dude who never had any chance to even dream to start to learn it can now create better stuff than they ever could is terrifying to them:feelskek::feelskek:.

massive cope. if I was an indie game dev, I'd use a bot over a person for any type of card game or concept art. Bots will also eventually be able to general unity models too, at that point you will need only a few artists to do the work of dozens.
Exactly:yes:.

JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, let them seethe:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.