Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Interesting short video on TFL

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
It has come to my attention some inbred took my pictures off the ratings thread and used them in a video. (100% my own fault for posting them, and further not removing them)

Stopped by to get my pics removed from the Ratings thread... I would advise everyone would do the same... since the media are depicting a weak social minority (Incels) as the next "Fear Factor" in an attempt to keep "uneducated herd" in a "perpetual cycle of distraction/disinformation" all in an attempt to keep "the herd" from any real issues or news.

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-------------

Anyways, heres the vid guys.

------

P.S.

I am still alive, ( KHHV 27) won't be active on the forum. Will be wage-slaving in the near future, studying...

If anyone is interested, I've written this a while back.

Treatise on the nature of the black pill

It has come to my attention some inbred took my pictures off the ratings thread and used them in a video. (100% my own fault for posting them, and further not removing them)

Stopped by to get my pics removed from the Ratings thread... I would advise everyone would do the same... since the media are depicting a weak social minority (Incels) as the next "Fear Factor" in an attempt to keep "uneducated herd" in a "perpetual cycle of distraction/disinformation" all in an attempt to keep "the herd" from any real issues or news.

-------------

Anyways, heres the vid guys.

------

P.S.

I am still alive, ( KHHV 27) won't be active on the forum. Will be wage-slaving in the near future, studying...

If anyone is interested, I've written this a while back.

Treatise on the nature of the black pill

This guy mogs me to oblivion