Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Interesting poll asking women if the prefer a tall guy with a small dick or a short guy with big dick

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★

Heightpill copers beware. Dickpill trumps heightpill I guess, at least at the extremes. I’m sure the tall guy would still come out on top of it was a discrepancy of only an inch or so.

Being tall with a small dick is just false advertising for females.

Don't believe in her words believe in her actions

Its over4

HA. I TOLD YOU COPING FAGS I WAS RIGHT.

UNDER 7 INCHES (under 17.8cm) = MICROPENIS AND SHIT SEX LIFE

View attachment 244022

‘Size queens’ exist, no one denies that. Lol, you realise this that 1 saying it’s average and another saying it’s small provides equal evidence for both sides? You selected the side you wanted to see to bolster your argument.

imagine my shock
(whatever im short with a small cock:feels::feels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:)

I'd like some kind of anonymous poll. Could be virtue signaling so they don't seem shallow for saying they prefer the tall genetics.

I'd like some kind of anonymous poll. Could be virtue signaling so they don't seem shallow for saying they prefer the tall genetics.
so their preference for 90 percentile dick doesnt seem shallow?

Lol? How could it be virtue signalling? They could equally virtue signal about the fact ‘(penis) size doesn’t matter, teehee.’ It’s a superficial choice either way, so virtue signalling doesn’t come into the equation.
so their preference for 90 percentile dick doesnt seem shallow?
Exactly.

I'm not a dicklet, nor have knowledge of what average is so yeah I'm biased on that point
You can’t virtue signal about one if you’re disregarding the other.

Example: If I did a poll for cucks asking if they prefer fat women or bald women they would likely answer honestly because either one could be considered virtue signalling.

Your dick size doesnt mean shit if they're never going to see it. As a short guy, chances are, they wont be.
Fair point, but the fact in perfect hindsight short with a big penis is preferable is still interesting.

im short with small dick what now atheists?????

‘Size queens’ exist, no one denies that. Lol, you realise this that 1 saying it’s average and another saying it’s small provides equal evidence for both sides? You selected the side you wanted to see to bolster your argument.

Lol imagine calling them 'size queens' . They are queens , eh?

Perhaps. But I trust actions more. But this isnt worth noting too much. You're judged on your height before your dick and if you dont reach the height criteria, you're disqualified for most. You could have a 10 incher and it would be useless
For sure, but face is the most important thing anyway. I’ve seen face save short guys and destroy tall ones many times before.

6 inch is borderline micropenis
It's not even a meme. 5'11 is a manlet and 6.99inches is a micropenis.

This is how every femoids feels, it's bluepilled men who cope by thinking otherwise.

A penis less than 7 inches is considered an unusable penis.

Being tall and attractive will make any female assume that you have a big dick, and you'll be humiliated if you show them that it's small.

This is how every femoids feels, it's bluepilled men who cope by thinking otherwise.

Brutal, it's completely over for sub 7" men

Your dick size doesnt mean shit if they're never going to see it.
If you had a big one you would be proud of it and would take any chance you have to show it to females. Granted, these days that could put you in jail.

Lol imagine calling them 'size queens' . They are queens , eh?
Yes it’s very retarded, That’s why I put it in inverted commas, that is just how they refer to themselves though.

Retarded sub 8 Autistry.

Brad Pitt is 5’11 and statistically only 15% of men are above 7 inches bone pressed (All self reported data with regard to penis size is totally unusable). If what you said were true women would be moaning all over reddit about how every guy has a micropenis.

Capture

Stop living. Just stop.
Capture

Last edited:
Retarded sub 8 Autistry.

Brad Pitt is 5’11 and statistically only 15% of men are above 7 inches bone pressed (All self reported data with regard to penis size is totally unusable). If what you said were true women would be moaning all over reddit about how every guy has a micropenis.
Most foids want non chad men dead or enslaved but only the minority who have blue check marks next to their names actually say it outright. Every foid sees a sub7inch dick as a micro penis but they know that if it was common knowledge that this was the sentiment of all foids, men would see that as shallow and barbaric and maybe even body shame foids back a bit. Remember, blackpill knowledge is femoids knowledge. They knew all of this before us, we are the ones who infiltrated the secret society so we could warn mankind of the genocide. BlackPilled incels are to femasites what "cowans" are to Freemasons.

Brad Pitt is 5’11
JFL

The guy's face is literally thrown at everyone all other the world, and your height doesn't show much in cinema.

People are susceptible to advertising. If you're shown an apple, and people eating apples, every fucking day during years, at some point you're going to feel like eating an apple.

Sure, Hollywood celebrities look good, but what truly makes them sex symbols is their notoriety.

foids also say that personality matters
guess the personalitypill btfo of all the fakecels on this planet

im short with small dick what now atheists?????
if true that's the proof we need to say that a "good" god doesnt exist

it's either 8 or 80 for the absolutist gender

Most foids want non chad men dead or enslaved but only the minority who have blue check marks next to their names actually say it outright. Every foid sees a sub7inch dick as a micro penis but they know that if it was common knowledge that this was the sentiment of all foids, men would see that as shallow and barbaric and maybe even body shame foids back a bit. Remember, blackpill knowledge is femoids knowledge. They knew all of this before us, we are the ones who infiltrated the secret society so we could warn mankind of the genocide. BlackPilled incels are to femasites what "cowans" are to Freemasons.
If only 15% Total are above 7 inches do you realise how few Chads there must be with that number? Women don’t stop orbiting a Chad after he’s fucked her because he’s less than 7, nor do they spread that he has a micropenis.

If only 15% Total are above 7 inches do you realise how few Chads there must be with that number? Women don’t stop orbiting a Chad after he’s fucked her because he’s less than 7, nor do they spread that he has a micropenis.
They keep orbiting chad for his superior man-killing genetics. The thing is that even if the number of big dick chads is very low, it's still enough for every female in every city to share thanks to social media. A chad with a 6" dick can pump and dump as much as he wants, but he'll get cucked in a relationship because his gf/wife only has to pull her phone out to schedule an appointment with 8" giga chad.

A 6" chad can get a gf, but only a 8"+ gigachad who kills and cucks other men can be secure in his relationships. Every man who is inferior to him is a target for cuckolding, even chad.

They keep orbiting chad for his superior man-killing genetics. The thing is that even if the number of big dick chads is very low, it's still enough for every female in every city to share thanks to social media. A chad with a 6" dick can pump and dump as much as he wants, but he'll get cucked in a relationship because his gf/wife only has to pull her phone out to schedule an appointment with 8" giga chad.

A 6" chad can get a gf, but only a 8"+ gigachad who kills and cucks other men can be secure in his relationships. Every man who is inferior to him is a target for cuckolding, even chad.
Ah, the 98/2 rule - that’s a new one. Sorry, not buying it.

Ah, the 98/2 rule - that’s a new one. Sorry, not buying it.
You have too much faith in femoids then.

The 98/2 rule is legit.

The only way a chad can get a foid who is less likely to cheat on him is to either date way below his looksmatch or go to a non white country.

Stacy will cheat on chad with goga chad.

You have too much faith in femoids then.

The 98/2 rule is legit.

The only way a chad can get a foid who is less likely to cheat on him is to either date way below his looksmatch or go to a non white country.

Stacy will cheat on chad with goga chad.
No man, you need to stop swallowing the memes so heavily and go outside. (I know I sound like an IT member saying this but for sub 8 copers it’s actually true).

Being tall with a small dick is just false advertising for females.
Doesn't matter, all of them do false advertisement with fakeup anyways.

No man, you need to stop swallowing the memes so heavily and go outside. (I know I sound like an IT member saying this but for sub 8 copers it’s actually true).
I'm a truecel. Bad things happen when I go outside.

And just because you seen non giga chads walking around with foids doesn't mean they aren't getting cucked.
A vast majority of men in relationships are getting cucked.

View attachment 244022

guys lie to women about dicksize, some guy on looksmax had an 7 inch dick and she thought it was 11 inch, 5.5 inches or above is acceptable sadly im 4.5:feelscry:

I'm a truecel. Bad things happen when I go outside.

And just because you seen non giga chads walking around with foids doesn't mean they aren't getting cucked.
A vast majority of men in relationships are getting cucked.
If you get all your information from this forum and r/relationshipproblems I can see why you think that. But for those of us who wage slave and have social circles with many normies that all just sounds ridiculous.

They'll be seen in public with the tallfag & smash in secret with mighty Manlet.

If you get all your information from this forum and r/relationshipproblems I can see why you think that. But for those of us who wage slave and have social circles with many normies that all just sounds ridiculous.
You don't know what is happening in the personal lives of those normies. When I see a man in a relationship who isn't a chad... I assume he is either dating an obese and infertile subhuman foid or he is getting cucked. I live in the US, maybe in Eastern Europe it's different but in America it's be born chad, go MGTOW if you're normie-chadlite, LDAR until you rope if you're incel, or be a cuck.

You don't know what is happening in the personal lives of those normies. When I see a man in a relationship who isn't a chad... I assume he is either dating an obese and infertile subhuman foid or he is getting cucked. I live in the US, maybe in Eastern Europe it's different but in America it's be born chad, go MGTOW if you're normie-chadlite, LDAR until you rope if you're incel, or be a cuck.
I know far better than someone who doesn’t interact with normies at all though? Many of them are my friends from school, I see them with their gfs, they are laughing together and get on well. You cannot tell me it’s all an act when you have no reference point yourself other than memes that get posted on this forum.

- also I live in London so it’s probably worse than where you are unless you’re in NY or LA

Last edited:
First you have to be good looking

Screenshot 20200424 092350 Brave
Screenshot 20200424 092441 Brave
Screenshot 20200424 092521 Brave
Screenshot 20200424 093209 Brave
Screenshot 20200424 093205 Brave
Screenshot 20200424 093444 Brave
Screenshot 20200424 093507 Brave

@Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
- also I live in London so it’s probably worse than where you are unless you’re in NY or LA
That explains everything. London normies are like American high tier normies and chadlites.

There are whores who love a big cock, but statistically only 15% of men are above 7 inches bone pressed, men lying and are bad at measuring and women are gullible and terrible at measuring also, since they’re doing it by eye. This means a lot of distortion.
That explains everything. London normies are like American high tier normies and chadlites.
@Sparrow's Song No man, London is one of the Chaddiest places in the world. Unless you live in Miami, LA or NY it’s worse than where you are.

UK obesity rate = around 26%
USA obesity rate = almost 40%.

Last edited:
Do you think these measurements are bone pressed or just the visible length? I’m hoping bone pressed

No woman can see through your pants to see if you have a big dick. Im about 5'5 and 6" and I don't get shit. Women would prefer to date the taller man if they had to choose. Besides, most of the women adamant about penis size are seasoned sluts. Most women dont really cars about penis size unless it's really small

View attachment 244022

Brual suifuel

"Women want average dick sizes" theory