Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting political change since going on forums

Have your political views changed since finding incels?

• yes - to the left

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • yes - to the right

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no change

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
StacyTears456

StacyTears456

Greycel
I have only just started going on forums, incels being my least visited forum yet since starting to visit them on reddit as well as watching PUA videos on youtube i find my political stance is slowly changing. I done a previous post on having my political alignment determined as left of centre but I believe the right wing views are making more sense to me, has anyone noticed that their political opinions have also changed once being part of a community like this?

politics is cope

I used to lean conservative, had a brief anarcho-capitalist kick which is what I still effectively believe in but know it's unfeasible for society, and have become liberal because I needs muh gibsmedats NEETbuckaroos.

Think many alternative or conspiracy minded people got hooked onto the Q 4chan 8ch stuff but now realizing it was high levels of shilling manipulation.

Before Incel sub on reddit and this website, I was blue pilled and bought into idea of equality but now realize biologically we have programming and animalistic urges which I think older cultures civilization tried to put in check, checks to basically save you from yourself.

Sort of like fapping, sure fapping gets you a nice short high but overall its damaging and likewise Foids tend to sleep around, get their roasties toasty and society isn't really putting them in check resulting in many single mothers with messed up kids and many single men who :feelsrope: or play vidya alone rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Think many alternative or conspiracy minded people got hooked onto the Q 4chan 8ch stuff but now realizing it was high levels of shilling manipulation.

Before Incel sub on reddit and this website, I was blue pilled and bought into idea of equality but now realize biologically we have programming and animalistic urges which I think older cultures civilization tried to put in check, basically saving you from yourself.

Thats interesting. what do you mean by animalistic urges?

Thats interesting. what do you mean by animalistic urges?

I edited post but generally i think religion and older cultures had checks in place for men and women and modern society no longer shames you for certain behaviors resulting in degeneracy .

I’m more right wing than left wing but have some leftist positions like protecting the environment. I’m very socially conservative though. I don’t believe in women’s rights, gays rights, trans rights, etc.

Death squads for all of them tbh.